“Honestly I fell in love with the concept behind Haunt the House the moment I heard about it.”
4/5 – PSNStores
“The visuals are gorgeous, with a unique style which is both cute and creepy at the same time. The audio is also impressive, boasting effective spot effects and some genuinely amusing sounds.”
7/10 – Pocket Gamer
“There's a surprisingly dark heart beating away inside this cheery little Halloween special. There's a genuine sense of mischief, too, conveyed by the bug-eyed howls of your prey and the looping, lilting tones of the jazz-club soundtrack.”
8/10 – Eurogamer
About This Game
NEW: Brand new level added, for free: Haunt the Holidays! Scare all the shoppers out of the North Pole Department Store! Play as a new little ghost as she comes in from the freezing cold!
...What was that sound? Is somebody there?
Leave the dusty halls of an abandoned clock tower to haunt your way through a town in the dead of night! Possess objects with your ghostly soul, to scare people away from a museum, a hospital, a theatre and a cruise ship. Will you be able to scare everyone out and reclaim what has been lost, before the night is over?
A side-scrolling action puzzle game starring ghosts!
- A vibrant town with 5 locations to visit, each with it's own musical style and unique objects
- Hundreds of different objects to possess, with several surprising powers each to try
- A beautiful original score featuring world-class live session musicians
- A large cast of townfolk, each with a personality, voice and sense of style
- A secret second goal beyond simply scaring everyone out of town...