Note: This Early Access game may or may not change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Includes four copies of the game - Send the extra copies to your friends.
For all of this week, I'm running an event to get more players into Disco Dodgeball and raise a bunch of money for charity.
My plan is to get livestreamers to battle each other live, and direct people to purchase the game from my website where it is 50% off. Half of these game sales will go to charity.
Here's the full details: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1L-ywgpsy2qr4L-JmqbG5uDNcgMzbJ7tXM-Ryw1WXK6Y/edit?usp=sharing
Please help spread the word, and if you want to play on some of the livestreams, sign up here and I'll email you if a streamer is looking for more teammates.
.35 is now available for download. It's only been a week since the last update, but I was able to fit a good amount of new stuff in it!
- New level: Nexus. It's very wide-open with a small pit in the middle. It's kind of like how Cage used to be, but with much more distance between spawns and overall much larger, so it shouldn't be quite as chaotic. May require teamwork to distract enemies and get them from different angles.
- New powerup: Boomerang ball. This will cause a dodgeball to fly back to you after it hits any surface or enemy. Thanks Kalaster1 for the suggestion!
- Added team balance / shuffle / preserve game option
- Better Stats panel
- Added more ball railings in various arenas
- Made random level option more random (won't repeat last four arenas)
- Greatly improved homing ball algorithm
- Video options for vSync / AlienFX
- Increased Hot Potato timer from .5 seconds to 1 second
- 'Disconnect' changed to 'Exit Match'
- Fixed homing target not appearing if picked up duplicate homing powerup
- Ball throw distance now transmitted more consistently
- Hid network options while in-game
- Homing on a friendly target cancels if player picks up ball
- Fixed powerups always being on, even in challenge modes
- Host can now assign teams from the players panel
- Fixed bots sprinting while in match countdown
- Stopped cursor locking / disappearing if respawning as spectator and had menu open
- Fixed bot match / create match settings not always appearing correctly if swapping between them
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.