Includes four copies of the game - Send the extra copies to your friends.
I'm happy to announce the [return] of co-op play to Disco Dodgeball!
- You can now select any of the challenge modes as an option within the Create Multiplayer Match menu. (You will need to enable 'expert options' on the same menu first.). This allows up to 4 human players to battle bots cooperatively and go for high scores on the co-op leaderboards.
- If you want to search for a co-op challenge room, go to the Find Match panel and check 'Show Expert'. Challenge rooms are designated 'expert rooms' which are hidden by default to new players to avoid confusion. Eventually, I'll build and enable all kinds of crazy game mode options (many based on your feedback) and place them safely in these expert rooms.
Some balance changes:
- Fireballs no longer turn neutral after one bounce. They do lose their fireball power after one bounce.
- The Kingpin can now accumulate powerups while they are the kingpin, instead of having their auto-granted powerups wiped out.
- In Team Kingpin the player is granted Homing Dodgeball instead of Boomerang to encourage team passing.
And other fixes / features:
- AFK timeout kick after 5 minutes
- Game checks for availability of new multiplayer compatibility version when loading Multiplayer options, to prevent confusing fragmentation of playerbase
- If name has only symbols and would otherwise appear blank, it will appears as 'Player'
- Fixed wheel not rotating on multiplayer-synched bots
- Fixed new cosmetic items not getting proper illumination
- Handles Steamworks login fail more gracefully
- Colliders removed from ceiling light boxes in Airborne and Chasm
- Fixed room name not appearing on in-game menu
Hello! I'm happy to announce that my son Alexander was born last week and is happy and healthy. It's been a busy, stressful, crazy, and rewarding time for my wife and I. Everything does change but I'm looking forward to this new chapter in my life.
I wanted to take this time to thank all the players, whether you picked up the game in its alpha stage or one of the many who got it during the latest Summer Sale. Your support of this game has in turn enabled me to spend this important time to focus on my family and not have to worry as much about taking the time off work.
As I mentioned in the forums, the updates are going to slow down for a bit as I adjust and find a way to balance life and work. But I remain committed to the game and will keep putting out updates whenever possible. I've got a decent-sized update in the works that will include co-op challenges as well as 'Expert Rooms'. These server settings will lay the groundwork for more advanced modes & settings that will keep experienced players busy without interfering with the experience for new players.
So thanks again, and I hope to repay your support & patience with many more great additions to the game. Cheers!
Bonus pic of kid & I:
“It's a great idea well executed...so many satisfying moments...you should probably think about buying it if you're into arena shooters - frankly, it's a damn good one.”
“Disco Dodgeball feels like an utter revelation, a lightning bolt aimed to shock FPS developers from their creative slumber”
9/10 – IndieHaven
“It's as amazing as you would expect.”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.