STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Includes four copies of the game - Send the extra copies to your friends.
- Added Catacombs to the official map list (had been temporarily available as a preview earlier)
- Customize panel now shows all possible items, so you can preview what they look like when equipped. Has a handy 'buy' button if you want to purchase it outright - hint hint
- Added separate rebindable 'Catch' button
- Voting options are rebindable as well
- Add workshop support for custom localizations - instructions to be added to Workshop guide soon!
- Added menu button animations (which can be disabled via Options / Misc / Menu Button Animations)
- Mission for Advanced Kills (Ninja, Long Distance, Backfire, Helicopter, Mid Air Catches, -
Flying Squirrel, Dunk, Air Strike, Top Gun, and Duck Hunt) only require 5 KOs instead of 15. The reward decreased from 5 to 4. (Except Mid Air Catches, reward for that went to 3 since they're more reliable to pull off)
- Combo Kills now only requires 5 kills instead of 10. Reward increased from 2 to 3.
- Added built-in credits panel
- Players not alive are greyed out in scoreboard
- Added 'Ball' tag option to Workshop Files configuration page
- Host changes if current host ping is 150 (raised threshold from 100)
- Added subtle pulse to ambient lighting, raised brightness overall (especially when visualizer and/or reflection probes are off)
- Fixed Zombie KO not being counted
- Fixed bug where activating scoreboard would cause a held jump input to be released
- Fixed failure to initialize a singleplayer match if you had backed out of the Local Multilpayer menu without going back to the full menu root
- Fixed appearance of 'negative xp' if you match ended without any kills
- Fixed AI bots stalling out at times when equipped with Bulldozer powerup
- Fixed missing reflections on Crescent map
- Fixed navigation in Arena, causing bots to go back-and-forth before jumping off spawn platforms
Enjoy, and thanks everyone for reporting bugs & sending in feedback - was critical in putting this update together!
Have a huge new update live. Here's the details:
New map: Epicenter
New map: Skate Park (based on workshop submission by Axogandr)
New map: Crescent (based on workshop submission by X Kirby)
“It's a great idea well executed...so many satisfying moments...you should probably think about buying it if you're into arena shooters - frankly, it's a damn good one.”
“Disco Dodgeball feels like an utter revelation, a lightning bolt aimed to shock FPS developers from their creative slumber”
9/10 – IndieHaven
“It's as amazing as you would expect.”
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.