Melody's Escape is a rhythm game where you play as a female protagonist and go on a journey based on the kind of song you are playing.
- In sync with the music very well
- Background is very colorful
- If you miss an obstacle it won't hinder the song
- You can customize your character
- 2 types of difficulty which are song difficulty and game difficulty
- Controls are almost solid (get a breif animation delay every now and then)
- Great rhythem game since Audiosurf
- Doesn't sync with spotify (only works with songs on your computer)
- Playing for a long peroid of time can hurt your eyes (due to colors and color changing)
- Sometimes the buttons don't register when you hit them on time (By sometimes I mean only 2-3% of the time this happens)
The game is great considering the price, it's also a new way to enjoy your music you almost feel as if your in that world working your way through the tune of the song. With steam workshop avaiable for this game as well i'm expecting there will be tons of new customizations for the character and possibly more backgrounds which will make the game even more awesome to play.