While we put the build into the console submission process we will give the PC guys an early look at the May Update. Below is a list of what we’ve worked on
• Season Mode
• Tropical Theme
• Steam Shop now attached to Season Mode and Tropical Themes
• Cart Paths added
• Out of Bounds now in the game
• Drop Balls
• Unplayable Lies
• Weather Effects via course creator
• Ability to view other users profiles
• Better Camera controls on Mouse and Keyboard in course creator
• Added a drive difficulty setting based off of drive loft
• Loads more commentary – we want to keep it varied
o Season Mode
o Tours and Tournaments
o More Variety
• Crash on tour search screen
• Balls getting stuck in objects like bridges, balcony’s, dumpsters
• Overlapping text on Theme Select
• Improved end of tour flow
• X button favoring a un favoring courses
• Flickering on settings screen fixed
• Numerous Tour Creation Bugs
• Ball appearing x50 bigger at the end of a round
• Bad lie cheat fixed
• Users Average Rounds and Average Ratings for current competitions not updating
• Numerous flow fixes
• Loads more
We've done a few things to help the AMD cards but we're still seeing issues that we can't track down, Please let us know as soon as you see anything as Repro steps will help us.
The disc version of TGC will be released in the morning and unlike console we don't have to wait for the cert process (we don't really have a choice either)
So the new update will make the digital version match that as what is on the disk through the in-game store. This gives you
* Season Mode
* Tropical Theme
* Small optimisations
There will be another huge update later in the week that will give you everything planned for the May update. Keep an eye out for this
Copyright (c) 2014 HB Studios Multimedia Ltd.
Use of this software is subject to acceptance of the Terms of Conditions laid out in the End User License Agreement located at www.thegolfclubgame.com/EULA.
©2014 Greg Norman name, Greg Norman image, Greg Norman statements, Greg Norman signature, Great White Shark, Great White Shark logos, Greg Norman Golf Course Design, Greg Norman Golf Course Design Logos, GWSE, GNGCD used on or in connection with this product are trademarks, copyrights and other forms of intellectual property of Greg Norman Golf Course Design or Great White Enterprises, Inc and used by permission and may not be used, in whole or part, without the prior written consent of Greg Norman Golf Course Design or Great White Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Greg Norman, Greg Norman Golf Course Design and Great White Shark Enterprises have not endorsed, created or approved any of the courses associated with The Golf Club video game.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.