Acerca de este juego
Story of Montas
You wake up at the desk of Joseph Walker, an accountant working for a firm in the city of Montas.
Normal life for Joseph has become a distant memory, haunted by nightmares of events that didn't happen, and cursed with unsettling hallucinations wherever he goes. As a result of stress and anxiety, Joseph is now an alcoholic.
Paranoia is growing, and the situation worsens when police begin to question locals about recent murders in the area. What is happening to Joseph?... and what is Montas hiding?
Features of Montas
The player is the audience, Montas is the play, and you are invited up on stage...
- Run or hide from enemies
- Use the environment to your advantage, if it's not already out to get you
- Uncover vast underground labyrinths occupied by the unknown
- Discover secret areas and hidden content
- Explore numerous environments and conditions; bright, dark, new, old, safe, dangerous, real and imaginary
- Play using keyboard or controller
- Full support for the Oculus Rift DK1
- Final version to support DK2 in Unreal Engine 4
Welcome to the Opera.
Montas on Early Access
We feel that Early Access is a great way to engage with the community, test integration of Virtual Reality peripherals and receive feedback on the game while supporting development of the final product. Montas on Early Access is built with UDK (Unreal Engine 3), and development is underway on the final version in Unreal Engine 4.
The price of Montas on Early Access and the price of the full game will remain $10. Those who purchase Montas on Early Access will also receive the Collector's Edition on release of the final game, which includes the digital Artbook and Soundtrack all together valued at $30.