STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
SUMMER SALE! Offer ends July 5
I'm excited to share some great news: the sequel to LOVE, which I am affectionately naming kuso.
I have a lot to say about the game, and you can read some of that in the announcement on the game's page, but more important than words are actions: You can go download the demo for kuso right now for free.
I think that fans of LOVE will find kuso to be everything you'd want a sequel of LOVE to be, and I'm excited to be making video games again.
Also I've pushed an update for LOVE (Update #13) that has some minor quality of life fixes.
• Control Improvements in Menus
• Moved the Suicide Button to D
• Improved Spawn Point Placement while playing with Joystick
• Changed the way Screenshots work internally.
• Fixed Small, mostly imperceptible bugs
• Removed one row of pixels from the lower ceiling in Level 9 because I've always hated it and it deserves to be gone.
Thank you so much for your support, you high scores, and your feedback for the last couple of years. I hope to make you proud with kuso.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.