STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Get one copy for yourself and give the other three to friends!
So giving a new status update on what we have done and what we will do next.
So what we did, we hired an inhouse game tester who is a student and works 2 nights a week at our office. He will be needed alot and he is already paying off!
So what have we been up to? So much silence:
- We made dedicated servers which are working, we will be settling US / EU / Asia server providers next.
- The Wormhole system is working and looking awesome!
- Act 7 is half way there.
- Mana system is implemented and working (Game tester will manage balancing and testing).
- Weapons now have base damage, attackspeed and life per hit stats
- Inventory items now have level requirement.
- Full inventory system has been implemented and its working! You can now drop, trade, equip and gather loot in your backbag.
- We added a small chance that a zone becomes "Satanic" and makes the zone more dangerous!
- Re-vamped chat menu with server list etc.
- Finish off zones for ACT 7
- Program ACT 7 main boss
- Design new classes
- Clan system
We will most likely take max 2 months to finish everything. We'll see :)
So we have been working on the next expansion in silence pretty much. I want to update here what we have done and what we are working on next.
Our extra artist Aapeli has the skills to program in c++, so we put him to do a c++ dedicated server which communicates with Game Maker. This was something Jussi and him was working for the past 2 weeks and it was successful. We are putting this feature up for test in the upcoming closed beta. So no longer need to portforward once its updated into the stable!
I've been working on new art and the zones for Act 7. I have 3 zones done and enemies for the first one. There is still alot to do.
I am currently working on designing rest of the zones and later the new classes.
Jussi is working on the full inventory system, dropping and trading loot etc.
Aapeli is now working on concepting new enemies.
We have settled in our new office and are working hard. After the Expansion we will maintain bugfix patching for the game and overal support, but will move on to a new game for a change. We will be doing more for Hero Siege in the future, but for now we need a break to keep stuff fresh.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.