I debated for a bit whether or not to recommend the game. I decided to recommend it, but I thought I would leave some information so that others considering purchasing will understand what they are buying.
1) This game is a text-based "Choose Your Own Adventure" game. There is art (and I like the art) and music (and I like the music), but ultimately, it's about the choices you make.
2) The game is very short. It is completed in 6 turns. However, there are a variety of options to choose from. There are different endings, so choose wisely.
3) If you are looking for a more typical "rpg" experience, this is not for you. If you are looking for something fun, rather light, and enjoyable with friends, this is a good game to pick.
4) I recommend purchasing the game on sale. It is just a little too pricey at it's original price in my opinion, but nabbing it on sale is generally a good idea. I got it at a slight discount.
5) The game is turn-by-turn and is certainly not going to eat any significant amount of your time. If you just need something sort of light to play for ten minutes, this is a good game to pick up. If you are looking for a somewhat more serious game purchase, perhaps you should not buy this. I do not have a lot of time logged in at all, but I have already beat the game a few times.
6) The game, even though it is short, does have some replay value.
7) Ahem. Demon baby. That was unexpected. Especially when it stopped being a baby...
Ultimately, I recommend it. Just remember that this is not a typical gaming experience, and gamers who prefer more standard grinding/number crunching/tactics-style games might want to give this a pass. If you're the type of person to be fascinated by choices and options, to see how your choices affect others and endings, then you might like this.