Julkaistu 3. heinäkuu.
I really want to be able to recommend this game, but...it just doesn't feel like a complete game. It's short. I have, what, nearly three hours of playtime on record? I think I've played 20 or so games in that time. You have 2-4 characters, there are six turns, and for every turn, you decide what stats your character will improve. At the end of the six turns, every character picks a profession and then you see if you managed to rebuild or not after the Yawhg leaves.
- Absolutely beautiful
- Great music
- Two male characters, two female characters, always a plus
- Great for when you have a little time to kill
- Most weeks you'll have an "event" happen to you, anything from deciding whether to pick up a rusted dagger to dancing with a dryad to giving sex tips to the king. These were cool (at least, the first few times...).
- Repetitive. The events that pop up during the week are the same thing over and over and over and OVER and unless you happen to have the exact right stats, the results of whatever you choose don't realy differ.
- Only three endings. The good, the bad, the ambiguous.
- Absoutely not even remotely worth $10. It's worth like $1.
- There's just not much gameplay or variation, and that means there's not much reason to play this beyond a few hours time total.