Beautiful game, fast and easy to learn, with that said I'm just gonna throw some pros and cons:
- If you're into anime stuff you will love this game.
- Beautiful scenarios, day/night phase in almost all of them, colorful and cute.
- Easy and fast to learn, with a few hours in game you will catch it pretty fast.
- Most of the community it's pretty friendly, always glad to help low levels (at least an 80% of it).
- Not P2W, the only thing that you can actually do with money here it's get pets, costumes/hats (you can get the same costumes/hats just playing the game and saving "loyaty points") and/or mounts. There's an alternative to real money stuff, the "loyalty points" are currency in-game that you can earn doing daily quest and completing achievements.
- Eidolon system, which in my opinion adds that special thing to the game, there's a long list of 'em, some are easy to get and some take time.
- Weekly maintenance and more content to be added in the future.
- As every other MMORPG, events.
- Grindy, once you finish the main quest, you will probably get stuck in the 57-60 level area, where the only thing that you can do it's: well, dungeons, dungeons, daily quests, dungeons, and desperate a bit for that level 60.
- Bots, yes, each of the three servers have a load of bots, also known as "the redhead army". They're just gold farming bots, who usually send you trash mail telling you to buy gold for 4 bucks.
- Can turn boring time to time, and probably in the "57-60 area" previously descrived.
- Lag/delay in some dungeons
- The devs are hmmm how to descrive it, hmmm they're not bad, but they're kinda lazy, and when a problem arise most of the time they will opt for an easy solution. Note* this doesnt happen most of the time.
- Huge risk of a rollback when an imminent issue shows. Ex. a few months ago the item mall started to work wrong, the prices were wrong, and of course people took that chance to get cheap stuff, with that done the devs just did a rollback (if you're not used to that word, a rollback it's just what it sounds) they returned the status of the server to the day before that issue happen, with that done every single player lost the items/gold/exp/levels/progress achieved that day, after that they apologized with the community and gave to every player affected by the rollback a special package and a week of 50% more drop and exp.