Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
We released a small bugfix update yesterday. It fixes a crash bug on OSX with Sony Dualshock gamepads.
A bigger update with some new content is in development, but it's not yet ready for release.
We released an update that improves server stability and adds an european server. We also improved our build process to make future updates easier to publish.
- Added european server - lower latencies for all european players. The game prefers server with lower latencies (e.g. when starting new games) but still joins other games if there are no players from the same area are available
- Version checks for the game & master server, so you can't accidentally connect to a server with the wrong version
- The vehicle is now a bit more responsive, so less braking is needed to start drifting
- Scoring/track building should now always work from both sides.
- Updated to Unity 4.5 which solves some problems with the servers
- Linux server pinging is now more reliable
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.