Verfasst: 8. Januar
For a $2.50 Car Game... I wouldn't waste your money, there are soo many better games or bundles you could buy for that. I wouldn't spend more than 50cents on this rubbish. Don't get me wrong they have the base model for a really good car game... but they make no use of it and it seems rushed.
Firstly, there are hardly any positives and the ones I did find... don't really give the game justice.
- Kind of challenging if you can get past all the glitchy driving
- The levels are designed well
- You have to play campaign to unlock challenges and single player maps (Gives you an incentive to play Campaign and do well)
Now onto the long list of negatives which ruin this car game and would deter anyone from wanting to buy or even play it.
- No Settings (Graphics, Controls, Help etc) Only two audio bars
- Can't unlock new vehicles or even customize the three you are given
- No Storyline just racing for the hell of it
- No Achievements or Steam Trading Cards
- Controls suck (Arrow keys to drive, comma, space-bar and left alt to shoot) Who doesn't use or have an option for WASD these days!
- Way too many weapon crates, meaning if you see another car, you can almost always shoot it allowing you to go infront
- If you crash, get hit or lose control of your vehicle for any reason, it's almost impossible to recover from it
- Far too many weapons
- Physics is dodgy as it seems ragdoll like when you turn or get hit
- No highscores for you to better level times in camapaign (Only a track score for coming 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th in the race)
- No Multiplayer whatsoever (Who makes a racing game and doesn't offer any sort of multiplayer is beyond me)
- If the format of the race start is cars infront and cars behind as you go to take off, you'll most likely get hit from behind by the AI cars even before you've had a chance to accelerate enough to take off
- The machine gun seemed like it wasn't doing anything
Overall, in my opinion, the game has the basis of a really fun Mario Kart, Crash Tag Team Racing etc styled game except the creators don't utilize what they have and have rushed it. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone and if you do end up getting it, I can assume you'll have no fun playing it.
Overall, I'd rate this 0.3/5!
PS: If you must buy this game, get it in a bundle or when it's on special. But, if you ask me... I would stear clear from it and possibly any game made by Team 6 Studios as almost all their games are negatively rated on Steam.