In this game, you have to fell trees. Lots of them. Initially with a chainsaw. For each tree, you need to watch a minute (60 seconds) of unskippable animation that is the same every time, accompanied by cheesy "best of telephone hotline" synth music. This game is making me lose my will to live.
You'll be bored to tears before you earn enough money to buy the more interesting equipment, and there's no guarantee the boredom will stop even then. I haven't gotten that far yet.
Other "features" include
* plenty of invisible walls
* water that doesn't actually do anything (who needs bridges)
* shoddy modeling (saw one house sunk into the ground up to the windowsills)
* shoddy forests, looks more like trees stuck on a meadow than natural growth
* does not actually simulate woodcutting, merely animates it
* walking is faster than driving
* the game gives you hours to complete tasks done in minutes
* glitches galore (autojumps high when running over small obstructions, saw sound continues when going to the pause menu, sun still makes shadows when set and below the horizon, you can fell yellow-banded trees anywhere, not just where your mission says you should - just keep felling in the forest you're in, game puts you in the car no matter where it is - leave cars at different points on the map to travel quickly, van drives 70 km/h over any type of terrain).
* more boring than any truck simulator in existence
Woodcutter Simulator doesn't actually simulate woodcutting. The "tree radar" is ridiculous, the chainsaw felling technique is downright dangerous (always cut with the side of the saw, never the tip; do remove the wedge after cutting it; the wedge cut should only cut 1/3 to 1/4 of the diameter into the tree; the back cut needs to be at least 1 inch higher than the bottom of the wedge), and the direction the tree falls in bears no relation to the direction of my cut (I've had some trees fall towards me, even). Falling trees can't get stuck on other trees, and there would be no way to free them if they did because you can't fell trees the game doesn't let you (another indication that this is not a simulator).
I recommend this game to people who enjoy the feeling of having wasted their money, or who like to show off to others what truly boring games they own. Everyone else, don't buy at any price.
Going outside and watching the gras grow will be a better use of your time than seeing badly modeled trees fall in badly done "simulation".