ok so though i should maybe wade into these reviews and put my tuppence in as looking at the previous reviews there does not seem to be a lot of reviews from people who have actually given the game a good go.
Yes there are a few bugs that need ironing out
* you cant use ALL of the gates (ie the A's) and some of the gates when you start to use them you need to take your viewing vehicle and "right" the tunnels or you will ont be able to use it.
* the automated items do not seem to have anough intellegence about them and sometimes get lost meaning that you lose money on the task that is being completed.
* the places where vehicles are kept could do with being more obvious to the player (a mini map miht help with that)
* the cargo plane graphics could do with refining as some of the planes do not display properly when the cargo is going in and out.
On the positive side
* it is fun (to some) to get the vehicles to the right place on time so you can upgrade to atuomation
* it is challenging to prioritise the tasks based on the time you have for them
* graphics are good
* hours of fun for those who have the patience to play simulator games
I will be marking this as recommended as I personally enjoyed this game and hope to see a 2015 version with all th bug fixes soon