Show the world your best gaming experiences. MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus offers you all the functions and tools you need for your video projects. Edit your walkthroughs frame-precise on up to 99 tracks or capture exciting moments of triumph on Let's Play - the only limit is your own creativity!
Release Date: Jan 22, 2014
Watch HD video
Buy MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus
For a limited time only, owners of MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2013 PLUS on Steam will receive a 40% discount when purchasing MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 PLUS!
WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends September 8th
Recent updates View all (2)
May 28th, 2014
Important changes in version 18.104.22.168 compared to version 22.214.171.124
- Improved import compatibility
- Error corrections for:
- Timecode objects
- Specific plug-in, effect and mixed constellations
- Media Pool display problems
- Video output during audio recording
- Timecode objects
March 13th, 2014
Important changes in version 126.96.36.199 compared to version 188.8.131.52
- Upload function for showfy
- Fix: Thumbnail display in the Media Pool
- Fix: MPEG2/MPEG4-Presets
- Localization errors has been corrected
The following updates of the regular version were already included in the initial Steam version:
Important changes in version 184.108.40.206 compared to version 220.127.116.11
- Improved import compatibility, especially for smartphone videos
- Changes made to Facebook and Youtube upload login following changes made on the sites themselves
- Improved upload to MAGIX Online Album
- Fixes and improvements made to travel route animation
- Performance optimization for thumbnail display in Mediapool and during preload process
- Numerous corrections made to the following features:
- MP3 Import
- MVC Import
- Surround Import
- BPM Wizard
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Design elements
- Proxy editing
- MP3 Import
Important changes in version 18.104.22.168 compared to version 22.214.171.124
- automatic switch between Storyboard and Timeline when changing form factor on convertible devices
- Problems with very long files fixed
- repeated prompting after downloading audio packages prevented
- Accelerated image structure in the Media Pool
- program crash when importing projects using drag and drop from other programs fixed
- various issues in the travel route animation feature fixed
- small refresh errors removed
- small corrections made in the effects area
About the SoftwareShow the world your best gaming experiences. MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus offers you all the functions and tools you need for your video projects. Edit your walkthroughs frame-precise on up to 99 tracks or capture exciting moments of triumph on Let's Play - the only limit is your own creativity! You can also quickly and easily transform footage from family celebrations, vacations and special events into entertaining movies.
Developed by us. Made for you.
- Frame accurate video editing on as many as 99 tracks
- Support for the new 4K Ultra HD resolution
- Create, edit, and save 3D videos
- Proxy editing: Smooth editing even on slow computers
- Edit multicam footage recorded from two sources:
Ideal for Let's Play - show what game you're playing and how you play it!
- Advanced audio dubbing in 5.1 Surround Sound etc.
- HDR effects for unique contrast values in your videos
- Secondary color correction: Modify individual hues in incredible detail
- Intel WiDi support: Stream from your preview screen
- Including high-special special effects, transitions, and templates
- Output to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, and as files
Impressively new. Incredibly fast.
4K – The revolution for your videos.
Twice as big, four times as sharp. The new 4K Ultra HD format can display images in more detail than Full HD. Experience your videos in unparalleled quality. Only MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus offers you the perfect workflow for editing your own Ultra HD videos. No matter whether you have footage from last week's game or videos from your vacation - use the full potential of your videos.
Amazing footage. Smooth editing.
Edit 4K and HD footage as simply as low resolution footage. With the new proxy editing feature you can create easy to edit versions of your original video files manually or automatically. This enables smooth editing even on low performance computers. The program uses the original files when exporting, thus combining smooth workflow with first-class output quality.
New touch design.
For the first time unique touch elements have been integrated into the program's interface. You can now shorten videos and operate the color wheel easier than ever before using the large buttons, or simply with the mouse. The toolbar in the timeline has been redesigned and now provides direct access to the most important mouse modes.
Better performance on all tracks.
Work even faster! The optimized multi-track feature enables a more efficient use of the multi-core processors. Edit your videos on multiple tracks faster than ever before. Guaranteed high speed video decoding by saving unnecessary quality processes when playing videos in realtime.
Templates that will amaze everyone.
Impress your viewers with the new menu, film, and intro/outro templates. Ideal e.g. for birthdays, weddings or holiday videos. The wide range of high-quality templates and decorative elements give your videos a professional look, not matter what style you choose.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual core processor with 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Onboard graphics card with a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Internal sound card
- Additional Notes: Supported import formats - Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MTS, M2TS, MXV, MJPEG, QuickTime, WMV(HD), VOB, MKV - Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, Surround-Sound/5.1 - Images: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA | Supported export formats - Video: AVI, DV-AVI, MJPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, QuickTime, WMV(HD) - Audio: WAV, MP3, 5.1 Surround-Sound - Images: JPEG, BMP | Supported devices - FireWire interface: for use with DV/HDV camcorders - USB interface: for use with HD camcorders, cameras, digital video recorders and webcams - Video, TV, or graphics cards with a video input for digitizing analog sources - Optical drives: Blu-ray, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM, or CD-R/RW burner | Supported file extensions (import): .avi, .dat, .evo, .m2v, .m1v, .h264, .mpv, .mpg, .mpeg, .mpg2, .mps, .mp2, .mpe, .m2s, .vdr, .vob, .mod, .vro, .ts, .trp, .tp, .m2t, .mpt, .mmv, .m2ts, .mts, .tod, .mov, .mp4, .dvr-ms, .asf, .pva, .mp4, .mpeg4, .mpeg-4, .m4v, .3gp, .3g2 | MP3 export requires installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher. | System requirements for 3D editing: Red/cyan glasses required for anaglyph 3D display. A special monitor is needed for viewing with polarized filter glasses. A 120 Hz monitor or a projector as well as compatible shutter glasses and graphics card are required for shutter playback.
- OS: Windows XP | Vista | 7 | 8 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Processor: Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated graphics card with 512 MB VRAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Multi-channel sound card recommended for surround sound editing
- Additional Notes: Some advanced program functions demand more of your computer's processing power. To get the most from these functions, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
Copyright © MAGIX Software GmbH, 2009 – 2013. All rights reserved. MAGIX is a registered trademark of the MAGIX Group. Other product names may be registered trademarks of their respective owners. MAGIX licensing conditions are included in the installation and also at www.magix.com under EULA.
More like this
31 of 36 people (86%) found this review helpful
63 products in account
110.1 hrs on record
Pretty linear but mandatory video editor. A big step from iMovie or Windows movie maker, but not as advanced as some others out there. If your commited to using it and learning to use it efficently, then it will be well worth your money.
29 of 33 people (88%) found this review helpful
115 products in account
102.1 hrs on record
You get what you pay for. MAGIX simplicity makes editing videos easy however this comes at a price. The program is flawed with bugs. Importing a simple video file can be a trying experience at time. The popular NVIDIA shadowplay software capture files is one such example. Some imports work flawlessly however some struggle with rendering and have audio issues. There are many complaints about this on the forums. Rendering can be very frustraiting. Sometimes the program works wonderfully sometimes it struggles hard to render simple video files. The program can randomly crash and at times it feels like im rolling the dice when it comes to performance issues, some days this program works great, some days you just want to hit that uninstall button. Buy with caution.
8 of 9 people (89%) found this review helpful
120 products in account
0.9 hrs on record
I can't even get this program to install correctly. I have tried everything from the steam forums and other google searches to try and fix the issue with no luck. I have also tried to contact steam support and Magix support about the issue, It has been almost 2 weeks and i have recieved no reply. So if your willing to throw $99 down the drain, go right ahead and purchase this software. It may work for you, and it may not. Your choice if you would like to take that risk.
11 of 17 people (65%) found this review helpful
57 products in account
1.9 hrs on record
I tried every possibility of exporting video even the none compresed, whatever I tried my video is always exported with a lost of quality, I bought it to convert easily but what the point if I loose quality ! :( HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT : ((((
2 of 3 people (67%) found this review helpful
410 products in account
Movie Edit Pro 2014 Plus,
videoaktiv ,DE, 06/2013
Movie Edit Pro 17 Plus,
PC Utilities, UK, issue 141
Movie Edit Pro 17 Premium,
techzine.nl, NL, 12.11.10
Movie Edit Pro 16 Premium,
Windows News, FR, N°194