About the Game
Axis Game Factory’s AGFPRO 1.1 – for PC, MAC and LINUX
AGFPRO 1.1 is a comprehensive toolset designed to provide game developers and enthusiasts with a powerful and rapid level creation, terrain/vegetation editing, lighting and atmosphere system.
AGF is an independent product that empowers users to create game levels and environments for many types of game genres, and the AGFPRO 1.1 PREMIUM version is also designed to work in concert with the Free and Pro versions of the Unity 4 game engine to allow further customization and game publishing. AGF runs on the PC, MAC and LINUX systems.
AGF allows developers to rapidly create game maps, sculpt terrain and design levels quickly and easily. With over 500 assets pre-stocked in the warehouse, along with 28 pre-set themes and 8 sample maps, developers and enthusiasts can begin creating levels in minutes. AGFPRO 1.0 PREMIUM includes all of the necessary plug-ins, scripts and shaders to allow users the ability to import AGF scenes into Unity4.
Please note that in order to use AGFPRO Premium (DLC), you must first purchase AGFPRO.
• User-Friendly Project Creation Wizard
o Extensive library of pre-set themes for immediate level design
o Themes include lighting, atmosphere, terrain, vegetation, & water pre-defined
• Intuitive User Interface with "Radial Menu" to expedite workflow
o Drag and reorganize windows to customize UI
o On & Off feature quickly hide menus
• Advanced Terrain Creation System
o Adjustable: terrain size, splat map & vegetation detail resolution
o Supports terrains from 100ms to 2,000ms
• Paint, Sculpt and Plant vegetation individually or simultaneously
o Toggle: terrain visibility, painting, sculpting, planting
• Sophisticated Brush Support
o Extensive brush library with adjustable brush size, rotation, power, blend
• Real Time Terrain Deformation and Painting System with Tri-Planar Texturing with Normal Maps
o Toggle between tri-planar shader & simple
o Intuitive Terrain "Snap to Grid Height" to set terrain
o Numeric input and readout of terrain height at specific locations
• Tri-Planar Shaders and Texturing
o Shader automatically maps terrain inclines with user defined texture
o Over 40 textures included with Normal Maps
• Terrain Texture Color Tinting Feature
o Change individual textures or batch
o Change terrain textures quickly and update in real-time
• Advanced Vegetation System
o Adjustable vegetation density & distance, unlimited layers
o Set vegetation min. width, height & color spectrum
• Advanced Global Vegetation Editor
o Globally change vegetation color saturation, value, size, minimum width & height, color spectrums
• Fully featured lighting and atmosphere configuration allows quick real time and runtime customization
• Customized Lighting System
o Key, Fill, Back, and Ambient light sources
o Set light colors, flares & shadow configurations
• Fog System
o Global and simple fog with a variety of parameters: density, falloff, color and distance
o Set fog haze, density, distance, color, height and falloff
• Skyboxes – Select skybox cube maps with the ability to apply rotation & tint
• Beautiful water system with sliders for wave direction, speed, intensity, refraction/reflection color and foam properties
• Geometry Brush System
o Create unlimited sets of geometry brushes
o Brushes function as an independent layer to edit
o Set min/max scale range
o Randomly rotate X, Y, Z coordinates
o Align to Normal
o Spray geometry from camera view direction
• User-friendly file saving thumbnail generation for scenes when saved
• Extensive Presets to quickly start scenes (28 included)
o Create custom presets and share with friends
• Independent Pre-Fab Mode to create complex collections of assets outside of your scene
• Fully featured transformation tools include:
o Select, Multiple-Select, Copy/Paste, Duplicate, Translate, Rotate & Scale
• Intuitive Grid-Snapping and Collision Detection easily place objects in scene
• Two internal players and three external players included
o Action-Role Playing Player (Int. & Ext.)
o Platformer Player (Int. & Ext.)
o FPS Player (Ext.)
AGFPRO 1.0 PREMIUM
• Unity Free and Pro plugins (purchased separately as DLC)
More Information on what AGFPRO is and what you can do with AGFPRO
- Users are able to create game levels and maps using the software and also place characters (provided with the software) to play and explore their levels with multiple player style options (Action Role Playing, Platformer, FPS)
- Just to be CLEAR – AGFPRO is NOT a game engine. It is literally made using the Unity game engine. AGFPRO is a real-time, RAPID Game Environment Development Toolkit and is made to be used in concert with Unity Free and Pro for level/map creation. – However, AGFPRO does NOT need Unity to run or create levels/maps.
- The scene files that users create in AGFPRO “Basic” and “Premium” can be imported into Unity4 Free and Pro using our AGF/Unity tools.
- By using the DLC we have already released for AGFPRO (Fantasy Side-Scroller & Zombie FPS), users are able to create playable levels with AGFPRO (only – not viable with Unity) with a variety of characters, assets, gameplay mechanics and special feature, “Scene-Linking” to connect game levels
- There are limitations to some asset packs “locked (L)” that limit the users from loading these assets into Unity. All unlocked asset packs are free of copyright and can be used via Unity for redistribution per the terms of the EULA ttp://media.wix.com/ugd/43457c_ee338ac5b4f644eb8b432518a8bb3d79.pdf
- The redistribution or “sharing” of the games users are able to make using AGF and DLC “Players” is a feature we are working on at this time and will be made available to users at no additional fee
- Users are also able to create and place specific game play mechanics that are provided in the software
- Full customization of your levels and maps is possible with AGFPRO Premium and Unity Pro, whereby users are able to bring in their own assets and models to make their games unique and further commercialize, making a complete Stand-Alone game
What are the limitations of AGFPRO?
- If you are interested in making a complete Stand-Alone game with unique characters, models, assets and game play mechanics not provided in AGFPRO and commercialize it for sale, you will need the AGFPRO Premium and Unity Pro software
- If you are a development team using AGFPRO + Premium, you will need one seat per team member using the software, but we do offer studio discounts, so be sure to contact us for special pricing
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This copy of AGF PRO v01.0 ("the Software Product") and accompanying documentation is licensed and not sold. This Software Product is protected by copyright laws and treaties, as well as laws and treaties related to other forms of intellectual property. Axis Game Factory, LLC or its subsidiaries, affiliates, and suppliers (collectively "AGF") own intellectual property rights in the Software Product. The Licensee's ("you" or "your") license to download, use, copy, or change the Software Product is subject to these rights and to all the terms and conditions of this End User License Agreement ("Agreement").
YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BY SELECTING THE "ACCEPT" OPTION AND DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR BY INSTALLING, USING, OR COPYING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. YOU MUST AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MUST SELECT "DECLINE" AND YOU MUST NOT INSTALL, USE, OR COPY THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
This Agreement entitles you to install and use one copy of the Software Product. In addition, you may make one archival copy of the Software Product. The archival copy must be on a storage medium other than a hard drive, and may only be used for the reinstallation of the Software Product. This Agreement does not permit the installation or use of multiple copies of the Software Product, or the installation of the Software Product on more than one computer at any given time, on a system that allows shared used of applications, on a multi-user network, or on any configuration or system of computers that allows multiple users. Multiple copy use or installation is only allowed if you obtain an appropriate licensing agreement for each user and each copy of the Software Product. For further information regarding multiple copy licensing of the Software Product, please contact:
Representative: Axis Game Factory, LLC
Address: 10531 4S Commons Drive, Suite 482
San Diego, CA 92127
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Restrictions on Transfer
Without first obtaining the express written consent of AGF, you may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement, or redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense, or otherwise transfer your rights to the Software Product.
Restrictions on Use
You may not use, copy, or install the Software Product on any system with more than one computer, or permit the use, copying, or installation of the Software Product by more than one user or on more than one computer. If you hold multiple, validly licensed copies, you may not use, copy, or install the Software Product on any system with more than the number of computers permitted by license, or permit the use, copying, or installation by more users, or on more computers than the number permitted by license.
You may not decompile, "reverse-engineer", disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software Product.
You may not use the database portion of the Software Product in connection with any software other than the Software Product.
Restrictions on Alteration
You may not modify the Software Product or create any derivative work of the Software Product or its accompanying documentation. Derivative works include but are not limited to translations. You may not alter any files or libraries in any portion of the Software Product. You may not reproduce the database portion or create any tables or reports relating to the database portion.
Restrictions on Copying
You may not copy any part of the Software Product except to the extent that licensed use inherently demands the creation of a temporary copy stored in computer memory and not permanently affixed on storage medium. You may make one archival copy which must be stored on a medium other than a computer hard drive.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPLICITLY AGREED TO IN WRITING BY AGF, AGF MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT OR IN THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOCUMENTS PROVIDED WITH THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
AGF makes no warranty that the Software Product will meet your requirements or operate under your specific conditions of use. AGF makes no warranty that operation of the Software Product will be secure, error free, or free from interruption. YOU MUST DETERMINE WHETHER THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT SUFFICIENTLY MEETS YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR SECURITY AND UNINTERRUPTABILITY. YOU BEAR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS INCURRED DUE TO FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT TO MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. AGF WILL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE LOSS OF DATA ON ANY COMPUTER OR INFORMATION STORAGE DEVICE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AGF, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS) RESULTING FROM THIS AGREEMENT, OR FROM THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, INSTALLATION, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, WHETHER DUE TO A BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF AGF OR ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF AGF IS ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION LIMITS AGF'S ABILITY TO DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THIS DISCLAIMER SHALL BE EFFECTIVE TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED.
Limitation of Remedies and Damages
Your remedy for a breach of this Agreement or of any warranty included in this Agreement is the correction or replacement of the Software Product. Selection of whether to correct or replace shall be solely at the discretion of AGF. AGF reserves the right to substitute a functionally equivalent copy of the Software Product as a replacement. If AGF is unable to provide a replacement or substitute Software Product or corrections to the Software Product, your sole alternate remedy shall be a refund of the purchase price for the Software Product exclusive of any costs for shipping and handling.
Any claim must be made within the applicable warranty period. All warranties cover only defects arising under normal use and do not include malfunctions or failure resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, problems with electrical power, acts of nature, unusual temperatures or humidity, improper installation, or damage determined by AGF to have been caused by you. All limited warranties on the Software Product are granted only to you and are non-transferable. You agree to indemnify and hold AGF harmless from all claims, judgments, liabilities, expenses, or costs arising from your breach of this Agreement and/or acts or omissions.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Costs
This Agreement is governed by the laws of California, without regard to California's conflict or choice of law provisions.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect. To the extent any express or implied restrictions are not permitted by applicable laws, these express or implied restrictions shall remain in force and effect to the maximum extent permitted by such applicable laws.
AGF PRO v01.0 and the AGF PRO v01.0 logo are registered trademarks of Axis Game Factory, LLC. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2013 Axisgamefactory.com or its affiliates. All rights reserved.