Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Includes four copies of the base game - Send the extra copies to your friends.
Update to 0.0.6.6
We pushed a emergency update to 0.0.6.6 (0.0.6.7) Saturday that fixes aiming bug found in first person mode. We also fixed 2 crash bugs. We will have another update this week with new missions.
We are currently working on many new features which is why its been awhile for a new patch. We are at the point we can start releasing new patches again, and should be doing so more frequently.
- Sniper cannon for Switchblade and Viper Chassis, has a 2 km range
- New zoom levels (default key is Z)
- Torso lag added, similar to turret lag on tank game. Allows you to look around a little faster then your torso rotates. (CAN LOCK TORSO in options menu)
- Brimstone and Hellfire lasers currently follow the camera and not the torso. FEEDBACK needed.
- Default throttle change to not stick, optional sticking throttle with -/+ keys and are rebind-able
- Added more feedback when hit by explosive weapons such as rockets and missiles
- Added full screen damage affect
UPDATES and BUG FIXES
- Increased visible distance on all missions to accommodate
- Updated several weapons with increase muzzle velocity.
- Balanced weapons to allow for a bit faster pace to combat.
- Updated Coastal mission with layout changes and new buildings
- Added menu music
- Changed mech stomp sounds to vary
- Added explosion to destroyed weapons
- Power plant now explodes on downed mech
- Removed friendly names unless targeted
- Fixed mounting issue with targeting laser on Abolisher
- Fixed issues with 360 controller
- Fixed issues with mouse sensitivity. Slider now works correctly
- Fixed issues with under water FX staying on when leaving game
- Bug Fixes for crash report
- Bug fixes to AI
- further updates to balancing
We have started scheduling Novembers events for DHMC, to be hosted by various members of the staff.
The current list includes the following events: More to come!
Saturday Morning Bot smash!
Saturday - 11/8/2014 - 11:30AM EST/8:30AM PST
Saturday Morning Bot smash!
Saturday - 11/15/2014 - 11:30AM EST/8:30AM PST
DHMC Faction weekend!
More details to come on Faction weekend, but we will kick it of with:
Friday Night Fights. - Crashsite
Friday - 11/21/2014 - 10:00PM EST/7:00PM PST
Remember best way to keep informed of event times etc... is to join the official Steam Group:
Copyright © 2014 Max Gaming Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Dark Horizons and Dark Horizons Universe created by Max Gaming Technologies, LLC all Material Copyright © 2004 - 2014.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.