À propos du jeu
Conquest of Champions is the perfect blend of Collectible Card Games and deep turn-based tactical strategy that only the creators of PoxNora could deliver. Think 'Magic the Gathering' meets 'Warhammer' or Chess.
Build your personal deck strategy and bring your cards to life by summoning fully animated creatures, casting devastating spells, and equipping powerful weapons all within battlegrounds that are reminiscent of tabletop miniature warfare.
You can choose to complete an entire match in real-time or you can take turns asynchronously and complete matches that extend over several days.
Conquest offers both PvP and single player options. In PvP you can challenge your friends or climb the leaderboards & compete in tournaments by battling ranked opponents. Currently our single player options are just practice battles but our development roadmap includes full campaigns and boss battles.
Free to Play
Conquest is free-to-play in that you are given a free Hero and starter deck when you register which is everything you need to be competitive. You will earn additional cards, components (used in crafting), gold, and experience just by taking ranked turns and completing matches and quests. As you play you will be able to expand and customize your deck with the cards you unlock. If you aren't sure which faction to use, feel free to create alternate accounts to try them all! Note: We will also be exploring ways to unlock each faction under one free account in upcoming updates. Stay tuned!
For those who do not want to wait, we offer a variety of DLC bundles which will help scratch your collector's itch. The 'Starter' includes a Hero of each faction so you can explore all three factions immediately. The 'Mega-Hero' includes every Hero & starter deck in our release set at a discount. And the 'Complete Release Set' is geared towards the 'completionist' in all of us.
* 3 game modes: Single Player Campaign, Asynchronous PVP, or Real Time PVP.
* Customize unique decks with over 130 cards at launch.
* 3 Factions to choose from: Stonehold (Dwarves and Constructs), Briarwood (Elves, Beasts and Treefolk), and Embercult (Demons and Undead)
* Each soldier has unique attributes and up to two special abilities such as ‘Double Attack’ or ‘Chain Lightning’.
* Earn experience, gold, components, and cards by taking turns in ranked matches or completing friendly matches.
* Global ranking system - play ranked games to climb the leaderboard.
* Make cards more powerful by fusing them together.
* Craft exotic rare cards by completing sets of components earned through gameplay.
* Daily Quests and Achievements
* Regular Tournaments scheduled seasonally
* Exchange strategies with your friends via the lobby chat.
* Cross-Platform play! Mac/PC and coming soon for iOS and Android tablets and mobile devices!
* 3 Unique Map Backgrounds (Mountains, Forest, Caverns), each with multiple map layout variations.
We are excited to open the doors to the beta to give a sneak peek at what is coming with Conquest. While the game is very much playable we have a great deal of features to add. Some of which include:
- Expansion Content: We will be releasing regular expansions to add additional depth and strategy to the game.
- Auction House / Trader
- Tablet Build: With cross-platform support.
- Automated Tournaments: Round Robin, Draft, etc
- Talent Points: Per Faction Talent Trees
- Multiple Decks Per Hero: This is a big one we are hearing about from current players and we are listening!
- Unique Skins for Heroes/Soldiers
- Spectator Mode / Replays: Ability to watch others play. This was highly demanded during our first tournament and we can't wait to get it in.
Kihon is comprised of the core PoxNora team and holds years of experience building a successful CCG community. We are small closely knit team based out of Tucson, AZ.