Publisert: 17. april, 2014
A lot better than I expected! 4/5Pros:
- Very challenging puzzles and platforming.
- Good variety of challenges.
- About 3 leaderboards per stage. Clear time, fragments collected, and pauses used.
- 3 worlds with many stages. The game is hard enough to make you spend a lot of time trying to beat it. (I spent an hour on a stage once...)
- Lots of replayability for every stage due to built-in challenges for low clear time, fragments collected, minimal pauses used and leaderboards.
- Physics are well done. Momentum needs to be manipulated as well. Tons of possibilities.
- Multiple ways to complete stages.
- In-game art/graphics are decent.
- Animations are smooth.
- Quick restarts, instant respawns.
- Controller support (though I prefer KB/M on this game)
- Sound effects are decent 3/5. They don't bother me.
- Music never got annoying, I never felt like I had to turn off the music, even after many hours of playing.
- Steam Card drops.
- Has achievements (better than none)
- No RNG. This is great news for speedrunners. (This would be an entertaining game to see speedruns of, it's like Super Meat Boy)
- No bugs from what I've seen so far. (Aside from a tiny one with the restart dialogue popping up continuously if you spam the confirm button on keyboard or controller)
- Some stages have cheese hidden in hard to reach places.Cons:
- Story is lacking, but is not absent.
- The opening cutscene to a new game is not very good.
- The game can't be minimized in windowed mode.
- Configuration limited to resolution, VSync, fullscreen/windowed, and FXAA on/off. But you would likely not benefit from any more options than these on this game anyway.
Not many cons, you see. Try it out.