2015년 2월 19일
Hey folks, I just updated the linux build once more to address a sound issue that was happening for some folks.
Also, for those of you who saw my last announcement about ToG coming to consoles--there's one more fun addition to that: ToG will ALSO be available on disc, in retail. I'm not sure if I can say where or when yet, but all you diehard ToG fans could own a physical copy of the game someday soon! :-)
2015년 2월 5일
I worked a bit more with the kind folks who assisted me on the Mac and Linux builds to get a few of the more common issues addressed. This includes migrating the save data on the Linux version.
While everything SHOULD work fine for all you--if you're worried look in the ToG directory for a file called gamestate.bin and duplicate that file to somewhere safe before you launch the game again--that way you can restore your savefile if anything weird happens.
This update fixes:
- Mac fullscreen--fixed some issues where this was not behaving optimally
- Save data migration out of the app: Users' savegames are migrated to their user directory.
- Steam cloud support: This should now work for both Mac and Linux, but only after the first time you 'exit' the game after this update
- Removed those crazy button keybindings that would crash the game for random reasons. Who thought those were a good idea??
- Fixed library names on Linux
- Integrated a few of the later bugfixes that were in the PC build, but didn't make the original content lock for the Mac/Linux build
Thanks again folks! Also, if you haven't heard, the game is coming this year to XB1, PS3, and PS4! That'll be pretty exciting! So, if your friends are console gamers who want to play ToG, soon they'll get their chance!