About This Game
Experience the thrill of standing in the boots of a future astronaut on Mars in the world of Starlite.
Participate with your crewmate in a single-player 20 minute mini-adventure that soon turns into more than you bargained for on the Red Planet.
Players navigate a future Mars mission in which they must construct a habitat, craft tools and use advanced robots. The game contains hands-on science inquiry and problem solving in mathematics, physics and engineering.
Starlite: Astronaut Rescue is the first release in the series leading up to alpha testing of the multiplayer online game Starlite: Astronaut Academy in summer 2014.
People who purchase Starlite: Astronaut Rescue will be guaranteed a spot in the Starlite: Astronaut Academy beta test.
- Unity Terrain Mars Environment and Shadows
- Futuristic "MNRV" advanced rover setting
- Advanced "biosuit" style space suits by M.I.T.
- Professional Voice Acting
- Integrated Intelligent Science Crafting Engine
- Realistic Physics for Mars Gravity
- Realistic Locomotion
- Advanced Robotic Rover Navigation
- Original Story and Dialog
The application awards an official Mozilla Open Badge to those who successfully complete the mission.