Take it as it is. It is a F2P game, that can bring you a lot of fun.
- The Steam bundles look like a good way to start into the game, but they are more or less a trap, do not buy them at the moment!
You will NOT get any extra reward for your account, the items are bound to ONE character, therefore the bundles are (in the current state) a waste of your good money.
- If you want to buy something, buy electrum directly ingame, get rewards for doing that and get even more rewards for buying items with electrum, and those rewards will be there for any existing and future character!
I wish, i had spend my money that way right from the start...
- There is something to gamble at every corner, and while that might be fun for some player, it start to get annoying after some time, and of course you get more chances to gamble, if you spend real money...
- At first it is very easy to play, you get rewards and free stuff at every turn, but from level 20, you will start to feel the pressure to upgrade your equipment with everything you can find... or spend real money, to get those required metals, alloys and (from level 30 on) revamp gems from the item store.
- And if you plan on getting into PvP... now that will either cost you a lot of time farming and uprading the right equipment, or spending a lot of money to be on the same level with everyone else.
There are some quests, that can be done in PvP areas, and promise some better loot, but i would say, that is a waste of your time, unless you put enough time or real money into your character.
- Events, same as PvP, if you are new, or your level is still rather low, you will not have much fun with them.
You will either die a lot, and get more or less nothing at the end of the event, or if you are really lucky, you might get the last hit, and some reward.
Depending on how much damage you did, you might get some Shillings in your mail as "reward", it looks like as if you try those event as healer, you will not get anything out of it...
Even with all the problems, i still give the thumb up. Since the game is fun for a while, and in the end it is your choice, if you spend real money here or not.