Have you ever dreamed of being a goat? Exploring lands as a goat? Maybe smashing into cars and watching them blow up? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this game is for you! If you answered no to any of these questions, this game is for you!
Goat Simulator is a game in which you take on the role of a goat. An invincible goat, that is. You start in a small town with a party, construction site, and a satanist sacrifice forest. You can simply roam the city and explore, you can cause mass chaos and blow up gas containers or parked cars, you could become a sky diving goat and jump off a construction crane, hitch a ride on a paraglider, or get hit by a bus just because you can!
What you can do as a goat
- Fly with a jetpack uncontrollably
- Get hit by a bus
- Lick a bolder and throw it down at civilians having a barbeque
- Have a party and become DeadGoa7
- Get beet up by people in an ally
- Ride a bike
- Use your oh so powerful tongue of yours to hold onto a ferris wheel
- Swim by simply jumping in water and willing yourself to move
- Become an angel goat
- Become a devil goat
- Become a anything-you-eat-will-turn-into-a-bomb goat
- Go on the workshop and become a <fill in workshop item here> goat.
- Do anything else you've ever desired to do as a goat
- Run head on into a building/car and just fall down
- Scale walls with your amazing goat sprint jump ninja skills
- Run into civilians and hear them scream because they fell over and watch them glide up and run away
- Walk into a carnival, jump into a booth, people scream, trying to run away, and then say "Is that a goat??!"
Score: Goat/10 would play againSystem Specs
CPU: AMD FX 8320 OC at 4.1GHz
GPU: EVGA GTX 760 OC
RAM: 8GB RAM