STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Note: This Early Access game is not complete and may or may not change further. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you should wait to see if the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Includes a free gift copy of Secret Ponchos!
Buy the Posse Pack to get one copy of the game for yourself and three more to give away to friends!
The following are Early access bug fixes and balancing adjustments we are currently testing. The balancing adjustments are experimental and not permanent.
Matador sloppiness around her blind has been tightened up, so her visuals are accurately reflecting what the gameplay windows are. Her Banderilla throwing has had several adjustments to make it a more effective option. TDM is punishable now if you make someone miss. Here is a complete list:
Matador Blind was working outside of its range and Visual FX. Hit box should line up with visual range
- Matador Bind move was triggering after the move was complete. Hitbox now active only when the animation is showing the spin.
- Reduced blind time from 8 to 6 (experimental)
- Matador spears regenerate quicker after a miss. Cool-down reduced from 7.0 to 5.0, giving her more potential spear throws per round.
- TDM miss penalty extended from 1 s to 2s. If she misses she's now punishable during recover
- Banderilla crit hit DMG increased from 45 to 50
- Crit opportunity after spear throw has been lengthened (time the first spear stays in opponent)
- Basic spear throw DMG increased from 20 to 25
- Whip hit box increased from 0.3 to 0.4 (for both whip strike, and choke)
- Shotgun width reduced from 10 to 6.6
- Range adjusted 1 meter 7.0 to 6.0
- Shotgun hit box reduced from 1 to 0.1m outside of character (requiring greater accuracy)
- Knockdown time has been reduced to 120 frames, to match other characters
- Deserter shotgun cone width reduced 10 to 7.5
- Deserter shotgun range reduced 7.0 to 6.0
- Deserter shotgun hit box reduced .5 to .2
- Adrenaline cool-down decrease from 20 to 15s
- Adrenaline duration decrease from 11s to 7
- Snipe fire-rate timing adjusted to .75 from 1.0 to eliminate stun-locking
- Kid Red’s dual shot now consumes 1 stamina unit. This was considered a better alternative than proposed cool-downs, as you can still dive in and stun 2 enemies quickly (but with a cost).
The week 3 of the "12 Weeks 'Til Showdown" update has arrived. Here is what's new:
[IntelGraphics3000] HD rendering black now fixed.
NOTE: card is currently below minimum requirements, so not recommended!
- Bots now supported in Rookie Domination/Deathmatch Modes
- FFA mode now a votable mode in Rookie
- Reduced heavy impact to be consistent with other outlaws
- Kid Red's lagamite have been fixed - player should no longer throw invisible dynamites with weapon switches
- Pounce now requires 1 stamina
- Fixed: blinding enemies and it not registering on the opponent
- Fixed: full speed matador execute (Player could run with a TDM charged)
- Fix for multiple knives into one opponent causing killer to lose knife
- Added FFA to Rookie Modes
- FFA mode time reduced
- Chat added to match results screen, and bounty screen for post match discussion
- Lighting updates in Saloon lobby
- Graveyard: graves covered up
As always - let us know what you think of the changes. We're particularly curious as to what you think about us covering the graves (we had some complaints about getting stuck in the holes).
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.