STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Hey guys! I'm releasing Epic Battle Fantasy 3 on Steam for free!
It's up on Greenlight now, so please vote on it and share it!
EBF3 was originally published in 2010, and it'll have a few minor updates in this version, but for the most part it's still the same game as before.
Here's a list of the new features:
• Ads removed – except for links to EBF4 and BH2.
• Options menu with mute, fullscreen, fast forward, and window size buttons.
• Less file compression on jpegs and music.
• Steam achievements!
And here's some fixes to the gameplay:
• There’s a wave counter now!
• Scanned foes’ information can now be viewed at any time during your turn.
• Minigame achievements are noticeably easier.
• Considering more if I get enough requests.
Hey guys, I've started working on EBF5!
I don't want to bother everyone on here with regular updates, so I'll only do these posts every few months. But if you do want regular updates and want to see pretty much everything that's going into EBF5, you can follow me on my website Kupo Games, or Facebook, or
Here's some previews of items that I've already made:
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.