(11.06.2014.) Patch notes - Version 1.02
- New skirmish map: "Clash" is an 1v1v1v1 free-for-all map
- Added Czech language pack
- Added Portugese language pack
- Fixed a crash which occured when the enemy AI was trying to attack a player that was already defeated
- Fixed the position of options windows on lower resolutions
- Fixed a bug which caused an enemy Light Factory to initiate production even if there wasn't enough food
- Fixed the German language pack
One-man project set for full release on Friday, 26th September, 2014.
Merge Games and Headup Games are happy to present you the final Steam release date of their one-man-indie-project Meridian: New World - a single-player RTS game developed by Ede Tarsoly, the mastermind behind Elder Games.
We would like to thank the numerous Early Access members all over the world for their really helpful feedback and are happy to announce September 26th 2014 as the official release date of the final version on Steam
For press and you tubers interested in reviewing the full game before release please get in touch with Gregor - email : email@example.com
Check out the new updates to co-incide with the FULL LAUNCH.
- New campaign mission: "Complex" is available after completing "Sector 16-2B"
- New campaign mission: "Escape" and the related ship-visit section is available after completing "Complex"
- New campaign mission: "Daniel's Outpost" is available after completing "Escape"
- New campaign mission: "Magellan Under Attack" is available after completing "Daniel's Outpost"
- New campaign mission: "Last Stand" is available after completing "Magellan Under Attack"
- New skirmish map: "Blockade" is an 1v1 map with a related achievement if you can beat a hard AI on that map
- New skirmish map: "New World" is an 1v1 map with a related achievement if you can beat a hard AI on that map
- New skirmish map: "Warpath" is an 1v1v1v1 free-for-all map
- Raised commander level cap to 45, allowing you to unlock and fully upgrade all abilities
- Added 17 new achievements
- Storages no longer have self-destruct during the Control mission to prevent the mission from becoming impossible to accomplish
- Fixed a minor bug with Vanguards which caused a small RAM usage spike to occur
- Fixed a bug which caused minutes to be displayed incorrectly on the stat screens if the mission time was over an hour
- Fixed a bug which caused the stat screens to display incorrect mission times since patch 0.87
- Fixed Chimera placement and healing bugs that occured during the turret defense segment
- Fixed a bug which caused Troopers to not receive additional armor from the Shield ability if they had upgraded armor
- Fixed a bug where area healing didn't work if there was no unit at the center of the healing
- Fixed a bug where area healing didn't affect air units properly
- Fixed a bug where a charged Vanguard was destroyed but its electricity animation remained on the map
- Fixed a bug where area damage of Railguns would only work if the attacked unit was on screen
- Fixed a bug where the Vanguard charged indicator effect was visible even if the Vanguard was hidden in fog of war
- Fixed a bug where an empty control group could also be assigned -- doing this will now remove the control group
- Fixed a bug where the enemy AI wouldn't mine resources if its worker units were outside of the current map area
MAP EDITING AND SCRIPTING CHANGES:
- Added the "Player_MoveUnitsToLoc" function which allows you to move all units owned by a player to a specified location
- Fixed a bug which didn't allow some decor elements to be removed once they were placed on the map
- Added numerous decor elements and finalized decor list
- Added more special units to the game that can be created from script -- the documentation contains their names
- Clicking custom GUI elements will now respond at all times and won't include the 5 frame delay that all other events have
- Fixed a bug where Player_OrderUnitTypeToAttackMove wouldn't affect units that are holding position
Note: The Editor will only update after restarting Steam.
“One Guy Shouldn’t Be Able To Make Meridian: New World”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“Upon first look, Meridian seems to rival – at least, visually – the most high profile of triple-A RTS games on the market, and it was only crafted in two years. Take note, Blizzard.”
“With units allowed to equip items, a leveling system for you the commander, and a new emphasis on storytelling, Meridian may just be the evolution of the RTS genre”
Merge Games. All rights reserved - 2014
(c) 2014 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG, all rights reserved
(c) Elder Games 2011-2014. All rights reserved.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.