- New skirmish map: "Cliffhanger" is a 1v1 map with a related achievement if you can beat a hard AI on that map
- New skirmish map: "Cornered" is a 1v1 map with a related achievement if you can beat a hard AI on that map
- Added 3 new achievements
- Added Polish language pack
- Fixed a bug which caused savegame incompatibility when loading a saved game from the Control mission that was saved before version 1.0
- Fixed a bug with justifying lines where the game could freeze up if a text was longer than the space it was meant to fit in
- Fixed a bug in the German language pack which crashed the game when reading Catherine's log during the Complex mission
- Fixed a bug in the German language pack which crashed the game when reading the log about the Flagship
- Fixed a bug which crashed the game if a custom user-made map tried to reference an EventID higher than 1499
- Fixed a bug which caused performance issues when playing after switching to a lower resolution.
(11.06.2014.) Patch notes - Version 1.02
- New skirmish map: "Clash" is an 1v1v1v1 free-for-all map
- Added Czech language pack
- Added Portugese language pack
- Fixed a crash which occured when the enemy AI was trying to attack a player that was already defeated
- Fixed the position of options windows on lower resolutions
- Fixed a bug which caused an enemy Light Factory to initiate production even if there wasn't enough food
- Fixed the German language pack
“One Guy Shouldn’t Be Able To Make Meridian: New World”
Rock, Paper, Shotgun
“Upon first look, Meridian seems to rival – at least, visually – the most high profile of triple-A RTS games on the market, and it was only crafted in two years. Take note, Blizzard.”
“With units allowed to equip items, a leveling system for you the commander, and a new emphasis on storytelling, Meridian may just be the evolution of the RTS genre”
We really want to make sure that you get something out of being a contributor, therefore, in addition to receiving a list of exclusive content:
Merge Games. All rights reserved - 2014
(c) 2014 Headup Games GmbH & Co. KG, all rights reserved
(c) Elder Games 2011-2014. All rights reserved.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.