I was a bit unsure if I should buy it or not when I first saw this program. I couldn't find a single review or opinion on the internet or user review in here, but after reading the Community Hub I decided to give it a try, and here what I think about it:
- Weight: It's quite a lightweight program, so older computers can run it.
- Perspective tool: It helps a LOT when working on sceneries. You can use up to 3 vanishing points, and it's easy to adjust the angle.
- Pose Tool: I was really curious about it, specially since it's something I always missed in other drawing programs and how it would work with angles and perspective, and it work quite nicely.
- Panels: They may feel a bit odd at first, but they really help a lot. You draw inside them, and then you can position and adjust them in your comic.
- The Developers: Not only they've been helping newbies to the program, giving tips and instructions and making guides on how to use it, they also been listening to the users.
- Price: A good program for a fair price, what not like about it?
- The UI: It can be a bit hard to understand on how to use for begginers, but it's not hard once you learn on how to use it (which for me didn't take long, around three to five minutes poking around the program).
- Lack of Guides and Tutorials: It's a fairly new program so, which means it's hard to find tutorials and guides on the internet, but as I said earlier, the developers have been of great help with guides and answering users questions.
- Tablet - It's highly recommended to have a graphic tablet to use the program, and sadly not everyone have or can afford one.
So yeah, I do recommend this program.