First of all, please be patient and give this game a chance. You just have to overcome the first chapter, after that the game is getting better and better. Captain Morgane and the Golden Turtle is a classic point and click adventure game. The story isn't that good but still adventurous. The backgrounds and the characters are very beautiful. I played the english version and I gotta say I really liked the dialogues and the voice acting. Especially Morganes spanish accent. There are lots of references to the modern pop culture during the entire game. I had some funny moments. In my opinion, the game is a little too childish sometimes. Be aware of that. I think I don't have to tell anything detailed about the story. It's already written in the game description.
pros and cons:
- beautiful locations/backgrounds
- cute characters
- voice acting (Important: This refers to the english version! The german voice acting on the
other hand is one of the worst synchronization I've ever heard)
- low price!
- funny references to other games, movies and books (Battlestar Galactica, Steve Jobs, so
- not the best but still an entertaining story (I mean after chapter 1)
- tiring beginning (especially chapter 1)
- rather easy puzzles
- you have to click left mouse button after each dialogue line to continue the dialogue
After all, Captain Morgane is not such a bad game. If You like point and click adventures, I would recommend it.
I've really enjoyed it. 7/10
Posted: January 7th, 2014