This game is seriously just horrible. You wonder "hey a rogue-like dungeon crawler side-scroller based on hell, that sounds awesome!" Let me tell you this game is not what it seems like. They shouldn't even be allowed to advertise this as a rogue-like game. This game is like Spelunky's mentally challenged cousin. Lets go through the pros and cons.
- Its only 5 dollars.
Alright moving on to the cons.
- Lack of music. Through out the levels all you get is "eerie" ambience sounds. No real music. When you're running out of time or fighting bosses, you get really cool metal music. But that's the only time you get cool music.
- Enemies. They look like they were done in MS paint by a 5 year old.
- Lack of variety. This is NOT a rogue-like game. You'll notice you're in the same exact rooms over and over again. Even in later levels, its the same exact room just looks different. You'd swear there's only like 10 unique rooms, and out of 100 total rooms? That's just sad.
- Not many items. Seriously, I've only collected maybe like 5 items total from all the time I've spent playing. All you come across in abundance is gold, but you'll be lucky to even afford something as small as a heart from the shops. You get barely around 10 to 20 pieces of gold per room, but all the items in the shop are like 500 and 600. You're only hope is to gamble it and try to get more gold from it. There are simply not enough items in this game to make it seem fun and refreshing with each play through, let alone on your first play through.
- Bosses are a joke. Seriously, usually the bosses just move from side to side summoning enemies. They literally don't attack half the time. I'm stuck on the level 60 boss right now. Why? All the boss does is fly from left to right but it summons so many enemies you can't even hit the boss. There's like 30 flying little robots on the room and still spawning, it becomes impossible to hit the boss let alone survive.
- Only 2 types of enemies every 10 levels. Yeah, and they're usually just reskins of older enemies. Just like the level layouts. They don't do ♥♥♥♥ either, they usually just fly around in random patterns and, well, thats it.
- Hit boxes are garbage. You get hit whenever your character feels like getting hit.
- Developers seem to have abandoned this game. Same goes for the community. Nobody is really playing this nor talking about it in the discussions anymore. I can't imagine the developers are still polishing this up anyways...
Seriously, save yourself 5 dollars and go get some food or something. This game sucks...