Nice little gem that brought back a lot of memories of old RPGs.
- Good and interesting music
- Excellent premise/starting storyline
- Decent leveling up system
- Pretty wide selection of enemies, characters, and party builds
- Some replay value - picking a new party and/or different character branch for main
- Decent loot system
- Skill Trainer
- Some display issues
- Handful of bugs - town menu sometimes didn't display, chests that are closed but unable to be interacted with
- Skills are a little all over the place - some are super powerful and some so weak that you will never use them
- Maxed Parry from the Skill Trainer - wish successful blocks would say block or parry. All I saw was miss and evade - difficult to tell if those skills are working or not.
- Need better explanation of skills/status effects - sometimes it is a guess to decide with an ally hit with a Sleep spell is under a phyiscal or magical condition so you can remove it.
- Some groups of enemies were much harder than the boss fights at the end. Really required luck and a fully rested party instead of skill.
- Character status needs to show magic defenses. Magic defenses are on gear and available through skill trainer, but not viewable.
- Intro story concept was pretty neat. Becomes weaker as you go along.
- The skeleton really could use an energy builder even if it was defensive in nature
Overall, a great little game that I'm happy I picked up for a few bucks. Definitely recommend.