This game was quite dissapointing, I did buy the titans pass because it is fun for awhile, but it lacks many things that are standard in moba's these days.
- Dragons are awesome and well designed artistically
- It's fun
- graphics are average
- lots of gamemodes and updates
- you can't pick your dragon with your team, which is just horrible for a MOBA, you can end up with 5 supports or none, you can also have the same dragon as somebody else, this is very bad designed and makes the game unbalanced.
- you can't pick your game mode, it is rotated by the server, and you find out what gamemode you are playing after you select your dragon, some are better then others in certain maps. This is again, very poor design for a MOBA and even a basic MOBA needs this.
- Developers reasoning for bad design choices is that there isn't enough players to allow for people selecting there maps, this is very counter inuitive, because I'm sure more people would play if you could select your dragon as a team and chose the map. Which brings me to my next point.
- Small player base that isn't growing.
- global chatroom has people of all languges speaking in it, it should be seperated by language as you cannot communicate properly
- the community that there is have been quite immature at times and quite toxic, there is only a few exceptions.
- lack of depth in gameplay
I do not recomend this game, but since it's free, you should try to see if you have fun with it, It still can be very fun at times but I would suggest if you wanted to play a dragon in a MOBA, you should go and play Jakiro on dota 2.