NOTE: This is for v2.04. I will try to update my review as more updates come out.
Rating at the moment: 7/10
Final Rush is a Sci-fi FPS game, which at the moment, only has Co-op. The game mode at the moment, Rush, has you battling 10 waves of robots that come at you in hordes. It's like Killing Floor and COD: Zombies. As the rounds progress, you are met with an increasing amount of difficulty and diversity of robots. At the moment, there are 9 weapons to choose from, 8 upgrades, and 3 different levels. The weapons options and upgrades are good. Types of robots
and types of weapons and upgrades
- Settings?: There is the ability to edit keys and about 10 or so options for Video options, so it's pretty good.
- Visuals?: Visually, this game looks amazing.
- Bugs?: There are thankfully not much bugs
- Singleplayer?: You are able to play by yourself, but so far the only thing to do is play Rush.
- Multiplayer?: At the moment, multiplayer really isn't going well. There are some dedicated servers, but I was also able to make my own dedicated server and I did play with a few people, but the next day, it stopped working. Of course, this could be on my end. When I did play with people, it was quite fun, with the game play and Co-op combined, it was really fun and a little easier.
- Gameplay?: The game is fun at times, but it is very difficult
. EDIT: There are now difficulty options! You will get surrounded by robots at times, which can get a little annoying. I've only beaten 1 level, as the increasing amounts of robots can be too much. The bright side however, is that if you beat all 3 levels, then you must be quite good at this game. There is only 3 levels however, which can be a little boring, but they have promised more in the future. This is, Early Access, after all. They do have jumping now, but no crouching and ADS isn't the best. With weapons, the crossfire is always there, even when you aim in. It doesn't look the best
. EDIT: They have now improved the ADS and have removed the crossfire always being there. ADS is looking better and quite good right now.
- Developers?: I'm very happy to say that the developers have delivered this update, and it is looking wonderful. With more graphic options and improved visuals. I like the Path of Development so far, and I do wish them luck. They are active in the forums and they do respond to peoples problems.
- Verdict?: The game is actually quite fun. There is a lack of content and multiplayer could be improved, but they will do that in the future. I recommend getting this game now, unless if you aren't a big fan of Early Access. If none of your friends play, convince them too or just ask people in discussions to play. People will be eager to play and I hope it will work for you.
Yayınlanma: 6 Temmuz 2014