Early Access Game
Get instant access and start playing; get involved with this game as it develops.
Note: This Early Access game may or may not change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses further in development. Learn more
What the developers have to say:“Greetings, hunters!
The Stomping Land game is currently under development.
- It has had a year of progress and will continue to undergo production with frequent updates until the end of 2015.
- The sole purpose of its current release is to have enthusiasts of survival and dinosaur games provide their first-hand insight and feedback while the game is early in development.
- If you wish to jump into a more finalized gameplay experience, it is recommended to not purchase the game until release, as all features require balancing, bugfixing, and updates for smoother implementation.
- The price of the game is a one time purchase, and will not increase for release, so you may choose to wait if you prefer a more complete experience from the start.
- The purpose of the full price for Early Access is to filter in survival and dinosaur enthusiasts who embrace the development process. So if you are unsure, there is no disadvantage in waiting.
Here are the major gameplay features currently implemented:
- 6 Dinosaurs: Styracosaurus, Carnotaurus, Gallimimus, Parahelicoprion, Ankylosaurus, Stygimoloch
- Free-roam island with lakes/rivers/caves/forests and a surrounding beach/ocean
- Persistent Day/Night cycle with random rain+fog
- PVP weapon combat including roping prisoners
- Resource collection
- Crafting system includes campsite items(teepee/firpit etc). Craftable weapons include a bow and arrow, spear, and bolas
- Swimming + Fish + Spearfishing
- Tamable/Mountable dinosaurs
- Random dinosaur stampedes
- Tribe establishment with isolated chat
- Offline play (same game, solo)
- Dedicated servers hosted by players
- Persistent character data per server
- There will be a total of 15 dinosaurs implemented by release, as well as many more craftable items/weapons
- Dinosaur AI is the only major feature very early in development, intended to be improved per dinosaur all the way until release.
- The incentive to playing our Early Access game is to be able to voice a first-hand opinion for what your ideal dinosaur survival game would be, while it is still in development. So features are being presented and discussed with the playerbase on the forums.
If you would like to visit our community and see how everyone's discussions have helped shape the progress of the game, you can visit our forums at www.thestompingland.com/forum.
About the GameThe Stomping Land is a multiplayer survival game about living in a world with dinosaurs. Form tribes, setup camp, and hunt down Earth's historic beasts with the goal of becoming the dominant tribe on the island.
You are a hunter and a scavenger. You survive in a world with dinosaurs, and if any one of them catch you, they will end you in an instant. In fact, you can't kill most dinosaurs with ease, and the ones that you can don't provide plentiful amounts of food. It's the large ones that matter. The ones with bone crushing jaws and skull smashing tails that roam the island and fight each other, who provide the food you want. It's up to you to find methods of surviving for as long as possible, so you can tame these creatures to protect you from the relentless threatening engagements.
The Stomping Land game is currently under development, and we recommend to read the developer commentary above to get a solid insight on what to expect with your purchase.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Dual 2.4+ Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Quad 3.2+ Ghz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
There are no public reviews for this product yet
You can write your own review for this product to share your experience with the community. Use the area above the purchase buttons on this page to write your review.