Version 1.0.6 adds a number of small improvements and refines the controls to make nocking easier and improve the arrow placement on the bow.
All changes in this version:
- Modified right arm position to make nocking easier
- Increased size of arm images in the Character options
- Made arm become more transparent when drawing arrows to prevent aim being obscured
- Fixed some issues with Xbox controller button layouts on common Linux and Mac drivers
- Changed sky and lighting in the Hangman level
- Added a Pumpkin stage to Berserker
- Changed bow string texture to make it stand out more
- Fixed issue with camera moving into ground when level changed
As usual, we'd love to here thoughts on features you'd like to see added and of course any issues you come across.
© 2014 South East Games
Trailer music: 'Call to Adventure!' and 'Bent and Broken' by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com). Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.