“This game is a grand experiment in random/procedural open world generation. Worlds are beautifully generated with oceans, cliffs, canyons, fields, deserts, buildings, fog, weather, and a smooth day/night cycle. As your stats improve you will encounter cooler and tougher enemies, and difficulty scales (infinitely?) from the center. At it's core 3089 is an open-world FPS RPG in the style of Borderlands, with tons of stats that can be increased manually to support different play styles. But the procedural generation and bold, polygonal visual style provide an endless supply of unique, immersive, unpredictable new worlds to learn and explore.”
10/10 – Burtz87 @ IndieDB
“The game has procedurally generated... well, pretty much everything. Missions, weapons, terrain, buildings... you never know exactly what you're in for, although you can be sure it'll be a great ride. Your choice of gameplay styles is limitless - are you a walking tank or a ninja assassin? Diplomatic schemer or ace fighter pilot? There are no hard-and fast roles, and you can mix and match and make it up as you go along.”
10/10 – YetiChow @ IndieDB
“It... Is... Strange... But it makes me feel oddly nostalgic... It is by far extremely well done. But again, it's very strange... I love it :3”
10/10 – UlteriorPanzie @ IndieDB
À propos de ce jeu
3089 is a futuristic, procedurally generated, open-world action role-playing game. All terrain, enemies, weapons, items, quests & more are uniquely generated.
Please follow Phr00t's Software for giveaways, updates & more! https://www.facebook.com/phr00ts.software
You are a promising robotic android design, made by the Overlord, placed on planet Xax. Your performance in common combat, support & intel scenarios is being closely evaluated. However, will you become too much for them to handle? What else on planet Xax exists that the Overlord doesn’t know about?
3089 requires Java 7 Update 45 (or later) to run.
On Windows, if you have issues, you may need to uninstall other versions.
You can get Java here: http://www.java.com/getjava
Features of 3089
- Limitless terrain is smoothly generated in all directions
- Unique quests made from individually generated task lists
- Weapon construction & customization based on individual parts
- 2-player co-op multiplayer; join up with your buddy to make a super-robot!
- Interesting storyline with multiple endings
- Cool abilities like gravity guns, time stopping, cloaking, short-range teleporting & more
- Unique building features that allows blocks to be placed of any size or rotation
- Friendly & aggressive robots that range from small to very large
- Varied combat scenarios mixing stealth, melee and projectile weapons
- Exceptional draw distance with low computer requirements
- Dynamic lighting & smooth day / night transitions
- Smooth weather system including dangerous lightning & realistic rain
- Dynamic shadows being cast by the sun
- Integrated physics engine
- Compatible with Windows, MacOSX & Linux
3089 on Twitter
3089's Servers Twitter: https://twitter.com/3089game
Developer's Twitter: https://twitter.com/phr00t_