Julkaistu 27. elokuu.
- The RPG side is limited to acquiring random weapons of higher stats. Your character earns three points each level, however this is ridiculous compared to the dozen of points a gadget adds to your stats.
- Weapons are composed of three elements, but same level elements have the same stats given or taken some points.
- Combat is a drag. NPC movements are random and quick and bullets travel slowly, to compensate the impossibility to aim properly, you can slow down time. However flying NPC are always too far and move before the bullet reaches them.
- Explosions hid enemy NPCs during combat, obviously enemy NPC can see and shoot you through the smoke.
- Gathering followers to fight enemy NPCs is fun the first time. You lose all your followers loading a savegame.
- Landscape is formed by flat surfaces connected at 30°, 45°, or 90°. You can climb any surface but the vertical ones. Landscape is terrible.
- Weapons, armor, ammunition, energy, life, repair, they all have their own station. These stations are scattered all over the place. You'll spend half your time looking and running from a station to the other.
- Ghosts appear and disappear, move on a zigzag pattern and a general nuisance.
- Swawa3D improved the textures, and the UI now looks like something useful.
- The story is forgettable.
- Though missions are generated randomly, they become fairly repetitive quickly.
The developer put many good ideas into this game to make it more interesting, I had fun while discovering how the game works, this game would have been a classic 20 years ago. However the simplistic game mechanics, the bare environment, the lack of a decent AI and the shallowness of the plot prevent me to play this game again.