Note: This Early Access game may or may not change significantly over the course of development. If you are not excited to play this game in its current state, then you may want to wait until the game progresses further in development. Learn more
Watch the video brought to you by Indiegala:
- [Gameplay] Movement is less "smooth" (and so easier to control)
- [Maps] To easy up matchmaking for the Assault Mode, official servers will mix TDM and Assault maps as in Demo servers
- [Maps] Favelas has some barrels in it
- [Weapons] New weapon: MP5 (less recoil but less damage than AK47)
- [Weapons] More cubes recharged after picking a backpack
- [General] Upgraded codebase to Unity3D 4.5.4
- [General] Horizontal FOV is fixed to 100 for each aspect ratio
- [General] When a custom match ends the user could change map/mode (possibly selecting a set of maps to be voted)
- [General] Removed the "Do you want to remove your server from servers' list?" dialog (useless since private matches use password)
- [General] Vote Kick starts after killing 3 team mates (before was 2)
- [Editor] Added "Spotlight" prefab to enlight dark environments
- [Editor] Added "Torchlight" prefab to enlight dark environments
- [Editor] Added "Trap Door" prefab, to enrich gameplay in custom-made maps
- [Editor] Now you can delete unwanted characters/maps from the editor (in the load/save panel)
- [Fix] Sometimes, custom DM servers were not listing incoming connections in the lobby screen
- [Fix] Fixed characters' poses inside TDM winning screen
- [Fix] Flashlight was disappearing inside wall when walking too near to it
- [Fix] Sometimes, Flashlight was visible across walls
- [Fix] Game was crashing when downloading a corrupted asset
- [Fix] Hurting team mates with explosives was incorrectly considered assist
- [Fix] Informations about selectable weapons where not correctly saved
- [Fix] Minor fixes
- [Demo] The Demo is out! Players that bought the Full version could play with players that are trying the Demo version.
- [Servers] New server in Singapore!
- [Maps] Map "Sanctuary" added (Team Deathmatch)
- [General] Upgraded codebase to Unity3D 4.5.3
- [GUI] The servers list shows multiple game modes at once now.
- [Fix] Flashlight was suddendly disappearing
- [Fix] Server's loading times were increasing between matches
- [Fix] Minor fixes
“Regardless, Get In This world, and Now. This is undoubtedly one of “The” Summer Games. No silly hats required.”
Feed Me Pixels
“it shows some great potential to become a unique indie title”
“You’ve seen games like Blockstorm, you may have even played games like Blockstorm, but I doubt you’ve had more fun in those games as you can have in Blockstorm.”
2014 Indiegala s.r.l. - Blockstorm™ is a registered trademark of indiegala s.r.l.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.