PROVE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST PLAYER IN BLOCKSTORM AND WIN!
Every week we’ll reward the top 10 players with an Indiegala Every Monday Bundle!
A new bug-fix update is out. In this update we also included
the possibility to play music in-game (disabled by default).
Of course, we are still working on the *special* vehicle,
which will be introduced in the next update.
Soon we will reveal some additional details on such vehicle.
- [Music] Music could be enabled (from the settings panel -> audio settings) to play in-game
- [Music] More music tracks are present in-game
- [General] Better networking synchronization of player positions
- [General] "Quick match" prioritizes official servers
- [General] A Hunt match now ends when the amount of collected Blocktanium reaches a certain threshold
- [GUI] Full log is shown when the chat input is opened
- [GUI] "skin" is written on the skin button
- [GUI] "Saved successfully."/error message is shown when saving
- [GUI] Better graphics inside "Quick match" panel
- [Fix] Fixed Master Server list, crashing or not showing on some clients
- [Fix] Fixed character preview rotation
- [Fix] Fixed Slim Turret orientation
- [Fix] Pad is disabled by default, so it should not spin randomly at start
- [Fix] Fixed explosives at match restart
- [Fix] Fixed flashlight at match restart
- [Fix] NPCs were added multiple times in the prefab panel (map editor)
- [Fix] Equipment stands were visible at a very high distance
- [Fix] Downloaded assets are deleted also when hitting Alt-F4
- [Fix] Fixed an error on the target area panel
- [Fix] Castle Battle team area was disappearing during build phase
- [Fix] Last updated introduced some errors on Shovel behaviour
- [Fix] Fixed Zombies' running animation
- [Fix] Sometimes builtin NPCs prefabs were disappearing from the prefabs panel
- [Fix] Fixed a bug in the HUD (a number was shown in the bottom-right corner of the screen in DM/TDM/AST game modes)
- [Fix] Minor Fixes
“Regardless, Get In This world, and Now. This is undoubtedly one of “The” Summer Games. No silly hats required.”
Feed Me Pixels
“it shows some great potential to become a unique indie title”
“You’ve seen games like Blockstorm, you may have even played games like Blockstorm, but I doubt you’ve had more fun in those games as you can have in Blockstorm.”
2014 Indiegala s.r.l. - Blockstorm™ is a registered trademark of indiegala s.r.l.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.