PROVE THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST PLAYER IN BLOCKSTORM AND WIN!
Every week we’ll reward the top 10 players with an Indiegala Every Monday Bundle!
What’s the “Blockstorm Reward” initiative?
The “Blockstorm Reward” initiative will award every week the top 10 players of Blockstorm.
Every Monday we’ll check the weekly leaderboards in every game mode and the 10 best players who played between 00:00 UTC until Sunday 23:59 UTC of the past week will get the prize.
What kind of reward will I receive?
Every winner will get an Every Monday Bundle, ONLY the current Every Monday Bundle at that time. If you are one of the winner, you will be immediately able to redeem your prize so if you will press “Get your Prize” button in your account you will get the current Monday bundle at the time.
How can I get this reward?
- Play at your best and get in the top 10 weekly ranking
- An Indiegala profile (if you don’t have one go to www.indiegala.com
and sign up)
- Connect your Indiegala account to your Steam profile (first time only needed)
- Press the button “Get your Prize” in your account and enjoy your bundle!
When can I get my prize?
You will be able to redeem your bundle from Monday 00:00 UTC till Sunday 23:59 UTC.
Please keep in mind that when you redeem your bundle, you will get the ONLY the current Every Monday Bundle at that time. If you will not redeem your prize, you will lose the chance to get it when the leaderboards will be reset.
A new bug-fix update is out. In this update we also included
the possibility to play music in-game (disabled by default).
Of course, we are still working on the *special* vehicle,
which will be introduced in the next update.
Soon we will reveal some additional details on such vehicle.
- [Music] Music could be enabled (from the settings panel -> audio settings) to play in-game
- [Music] More music tracks are present in-game
- [General] Better networking synchronization of player positions
- [General] "Quick match" prioritizes official servers
- [General] A Hunt match now ends when the amount of collected Blocktanium reaches a certain threshold
- [GUI] Full log is shown when the chat input is opened
- [GUI] "skin" is written on the skin button
- [GUI] "Saved successfully."/error message is shown when saving
- [GUI] Better graphics inside "Quick match" panel
- [Fix] Fixed Master Server list, crashing or not showing on some clients
- [Fix] Fixed character preview rotation
- [Fix] Fixed Slim Turret orientation
- [Fix] Pad is disabled by default, so it should not spin randomly at start
- [Fix] Fixed explosives at match restart
- [Fix] Fixed flashlight at match restart
- [Fix] NPCs were added multiple times in the prefab panel (map editor)
- [Fix] Equipment stands were visible at a very high distance
- [Fix] Downloaded assets are deleted also when hitting Alt-F4
- [Fix] Fixed an error on the target area panel
- [Fix] Castle Battle team area was disappearing during build phase
- [Fix] Last updated introduced some errors on Shovel behaviour
- [Fix] Fixed Zombies' running animation
- [Fix] Sometimes builtin NPCs prefabs were disappearing from the prefabs panel
- [Fix] Fixed a bug in the HUD (a number was shown in the bottom-right corner of the screen in DM/TDM/AST game modes)
- [Fix] Minor Fixes