A Voxel FPS Shooter game where you can Build you're own custom character and fight people in pretty decently sized maps.
Good things about this game-
1) I have not found any gliches thus far in my time playing
2) The community is pretty good, either people that don't talk or people that like to have a good time
3) Weapons are very equal, shotguns (close range) to the Ak which is medium range
4) I got to make a Starcraft Marine from nothing pretty much toke me over 6 hours it was very fun
5) If you like to create things and not shoot people up, make characters, and create maps for people to play, then host you're own game :)
Like I said this game is pretty fun, The only time its not is when you die alot, which will happen. Everyone has differen't skill sets in this game.
Bad things about this game
1) Its a FPS shooter, like CoD and its like CoD and Minecraft slaped to each other.
2) Building stuff takes along time if you want to make something decent. Voxel by voxel pretty much
3) Communinty like I said is good, but the new 10 year old kids that buy this game spam the chat insaulting people and being immature. -_-
4) RPG's you can not fire on depend you have to wait for like 3 seconds before you can fire.
5) Last but not least, You can fit in 1x1 by 1x2 spaces which is kind of weird considering that my guys is like the scale of a minecraft character and these little voxels are like 1 foot by 1 foot or less hahaha
Other than that this game is pretty fun, hardly any gliches. If you like FPS shooters and don't get mad at them, this game is for you. Building is tedius but is fun, I enjoyed my time creating my characters <---- I make it sound like you need to, but there are deafult characters, and who ever you meet ingame it will put it into a thing to download (in game of course) I hope this helps anyone planing on gettings this, I tryed to give some details about its weak spots and strong points, Enjoy the game :)