Receive 3 extra copies for your friends.
Today, Execution Labs announced its new cohort of indie studios. Execution Labs is a business accelerator that specializes in video game studios creating their own intellectual properties. You can see how that could be a good fit for us :)
Along with granting us some funds, we’ll benefit from their vast array of connections all around the world and their team of experienced mentors.
Execution Labs will help us start a new project. It will not be directly related to GoD Factory. While we are quite proud of what we achieved with Wingmen, we simply did not make any profits from this project and we need to move on to something new to survive.
Does that mean that we are giving up on GoD Factory: Wingmen? Not exactly. While we will dedicate our own development team to the third game in the following months, I am currently looking for partners to help us port the game over to consoles and to Mac and Linux. The content we need to add to GoD Factory: Wingmen at the moment are more players. By extending the reach of our game via more paltforms, we’ll expand the userbase and if it catches on, then additional efforts to expand on the game (new ship parts, maps, modes, etc) will be justified for our business. That’s the strategy we’re opting for at the moment, and we hope that you guys will follow us along this adventure.
We are happy to finally announce that the content patch is finally out! Here is the most noticable changes:
- 3 new maps:
Galaxy Update 1.1
Version 1.1 of GoD Factory: Wingmen, the Galaxy Update, is finally here! We've listened to players and added features that were highly requested: new maps, better support for complex joysticks and even match reconnection!
3 New Maps with unique Gameplay Features
• Magma Battlefield: capture Plasma Emitters to create a fiery zone which damages enemy ships.
• Ice Quarry: capture Recharge Stations to regenerate your Shield.
• Krier Shipyard: a network of Gates catapults your gunship around the battlefield.
• Improved version of the old map, the Astral Forest.
Improved Peripheral Support
• Advanced axis calibration menu
• Peripherals with more than 20 buttons are supported, including the Saitek X-55 and X-52 Pro.
• Using multiple peripherals at once, such as a joystick and pedals, is now supported.
Reconnection to a Match
• You can re-join your ongoing match if your internet connection dropped or if your computer crashed.
Bug and Balance Fixes
• Over 30 stability and functionality fixes! See the full list on our Steam forums.
Get the Galaxy Update now and master all the new maps!
© Nine Dots Studio
Distributed by BANDAI NAMCO Games Europe S.A.S.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.