STORE COMMUNITY ABOUT SUPPORT
Login Store Community Support
View desktop website
© Valve Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries.
Receive 3 extra copies for your friends.
For a long time we've been working on a substantial patch and it's finally out. The most important change is the addition of Mac and Linux support, but it doesn't stop there. Here's our changelog:
- Mac and Linux support!
- Switched to Unity 5.1 (from 4.2)
- Improved video performance
- Improved network performance
- Better Gamepad/Joystick support
- No more crash because of the audio plugin
- Mac & Linux (cross-platform play as well!)
- When selecting the used controller on first login, it will be saved. It can be changed in the tutorial menu screen or the options menu
- A message is displayed when credits are awarded in the tutorial
- Added a “Go to Station X” communication macro
- You get Score Points for capturing stations
- You now receive Score Points by changing the balance of points for your team
- You now receive Score Points for being in the capture area of a neutral station
- This means that if Team1 and Team2 has the same amount of players capturing a station, players only receive points for being in the area. If there are more players from one team in the area, only the team with the greatest amount of players in the area will get points for changing the balance of the area.
- Added a Follow me command (Bots will answer to this command too).
- The map name is now displayed on top of the screen in the match loading screen.
- Capture Station are now visible on the minimap and change according to their state.
- All players that participated in the Test Fire will now have the WIP color palette!
- We got rid of the FMOD audio plugin and we are now using Unity’s default audio manager. This should fix stability issues for people who had FMOD errors in their output_log.txt.
- We also changed the Steam wrapper plugin. This should remove the bug to where steam_ap.lib or .dll was “missing” even though it was there.
- When launching the tutorial, it won’t ask which controller is currently used (since it is now saved)
- Removed “kicked from a match”, “denied share requests”, “leave count”, “total play time” and “reset account” stats from the Crew Quarters since they were not tracked.
- Updated the Input System (from Rewired 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168)
- When Applying preferences, a floating message is displayed instead of a message box.
- While closing the Assisted Control Mapping or the Key Mapping menus, instead of asking to discard the changes, it will ask the player if he/she wants to apply the changes.
- Oculus DK1 Support has been removed. Oculus support has been postponed until the technology is better supported in Unity.
- When Purge is in cooldown, instead of the icon getting bigger, it progressively fills like the ability cooldown.
- HUD now uses uGUI instead of NGUI.
- Tutorial 5.2 : When reaching a part, the gunship will rotate toward that part.
- News panel can now have clickable buttons to open a web browser page.
- Added a bot named DerpBot in honor of Derpylz, who made the German Localization.
- Adjusted intensity of various weapon sfx (mainly machine gun)
- Since the ‘Players Online’ display wasn’t updated while in a Lobby, it has been removed from the chat panel and moved to the Server Browser list
- Increased the volume of the sound upon receiving a chat message
- Chat in the end match screen is now set to send messages to everyone, even if only ‘Enter/Return’ is pressed (which normally sends a message to team)
- Replaced the Delete ship icon for a Trash instead of a Cross
- Ship details panel now hide correctly when the ship detail panels is closed.
- In the Voice Command Panel (in-game), it was displayed ‘D’ to defend, but it should have been written ‘G’ to defend.
- One of the loading screen tips states that the keybinding for viewing the damage/combo window is F2, when it is F1.
- Longest Sortie Without Dying is now tracked correctly.
- When applying controls in the Wizard, changes are saved. There is no need to click on apply in the option menu too.
- Tutorial Step 3.2, destroying the dummy with both wing weapons should always trigger the complete state.
- There is no more camera glitch when exiting the docks.
- Mini now shoot the projectile the same side as the charge up FX.
- Mini now have a charge up sound.
- End match chat bar won’t disappear anymore
- All the maps were using the Lava map Skybox. They now use their specific skybox
- This fixes the ‘sun in front of the planet’ bug in the ice quarry map
- Carrier Integrity points should now update properly
- Dysfunction sound will now stop playing when there is no more active dysfunction.
- On wasting an ability, maneuver or boost because of a dysfunction, a sound will play.
- Ship Map Indicators won’t go out of the frame of the mini map anymore
- Crystalline Human shield: All Green Restore Shield reduced by 4 points for each mark.
- Protection (Combo resist) now only reduces weapon mod application by half its value.
For example: A Protection of 30 will reduce Weapon mod application by 15% instead of 30%.
- Supply abilities now linger for 2 seconds to make it easier to reach allies. Supply can apply on the same ally more than once per trigger.
Galaxy Update 1.1
Version 1.1 of GoD Factory: Wingmen, the Galaxy Update, is finally here! We've listened to players and added features that were highly requested: new maps, better support for complex joysticks and even match reconnection!
3 New Maps with unique Gameplay Features
• Magma Battlefield: capture Plasma Emitters to create a fiery zone which damages enemy ships.
• Ice Quarry: capture Recharge Stations to regenerate your Shield.
• Krier Shipyard: a network of Gates catapults your gunship around the battlefield.
• Improved version of the old map, the Astral Forest.
Improved Peripheral Support
• Advanced axis calibration menu
• Peripherals with more than 20 buttons are supported, including the Saitek X-55 and X-52 Pro.
• Using multiple peripherals at once, such as a joystick and pedals, is now supported.
Reconnection to a Match
• You can re-join your ongoing match if your internet connection dropped or if your computer crashed.
Bug and Balance Fixes
• Over 30 stability and functionality fixes! See the full list on our Steam forums.
Get the Galaxy Update now and master all the new maps!
© Nine Dots Studio
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.