RaySupreme v1.6 is now available on Steam.
v1.6 contains many bug fixes and smaller enhancements compared to v1.53 which we don’t list here in Detail.
Bigger new Features are:
• New tab-based UI.
• Adjustable color scheme (dark/light gray). Skin can be switched in the View menu.
• 3D Systems STL export support.
• Selected object(s) isolation for convenient editing (context menu).
• Ultra quality rendering (on top of Highest).
• Camera now can be disabled (not drawn in Scene View) and locked.
• RaySupreme can now be switched between Project and Template modes.
• Switch to new Database which is used by and which contains many new Objects and Materials.
v1.6 also has Ubuntu 14.04 support.
We apologize again for the late delivery of the software. Updates, both for Bug fixes as well as new Features, will now be uploaded frequently.
first we would like to apologize for the delay in development as we were straining to gather funding for RS3D and it's associated Text-to-3D technology.
Although we were not yet successful getting funding, we are working on new versions of RS3D using private means.
RS v1.6 should be here soon with a lot of changes to its UI and a lot of bug fixes and other improvements. If you are interested in Beta testing, please send us a message: email@example.com.
Once again, sorry for all the delay.
“RaySupreme is not your average I want to be like everyone else package”
3D Artist Magazine
“RaySupreme is definitely a 3D modeling program worth using”
“I would advise anyone who is interested in the world of 3D modeling to check out RaySupreme”
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.