“Remake of Chips Challenge with new characters & stuff with the same feel & soul.”
“Overall, Chuck’s Challenge 3D is a marvellous game to behold. From the aesthetics to its undeniably addictive gameplay, Chuck’s Challenge will have you completing puzzles with Woop for hours on end.”
9 / 10 – Gamer Attitude
“Despite having the same core design philosophy as Chip’s Challenge the game does feel like a breath of fresh air. Puzzle games like this are quickly becoming a rarity these days.”
4 / 5 – Enemy Slime
The Flummery update arrives for the 25th anniversary of the launch of Chip's Challenge. Flummery has loads of new content including:
- +1 Flummery Bundle a tougher set of 25 levels with a new background
- +2 Hats instead of just one when you complete Flummery
- +3 Tracks to listen to in-game while playing Flummery
- +12 Game Elements with 7 additional game objects and 5 new pets
- & Steam Workshop integration letting players discover & discuss levels they create
Below are some screen grabs of the new Game Elements, which you'll be able to create new levels with and post in Steam Workshop:
Baby Screamers, Red F.I.S.H. Gates & Baby Blinkys.
Cage Button, Cage & Sand.
Key Security Point, Orb Security Point & Pop-Up Walls
Legs Red, Green & Blue
Over dit spel
From the design veteran behind the classic game Chip's Challenge, comes Chuck’s Challenge 3D, a fiendishly addictive puzzler that’s packed with features that will tease the brain and challenge the fingers. It also comes with a level editor that lets you upload and share your levels for everyone to play and rate, all from within the game.
Chuck’s Challenge 3D includes four different game modes:
– through 150 levels, with your best times published online
– your own levels with over 85+ Game Elements & share them with the world
– download levels created by other players
• WEEKLY PUZZLE
– play the best user created level of the week
Meet Woop, just your everyday puzzle lovin’ purple alien capable of altering time and space. Woop has summoned all-round puzzle game legend Chuck Sommerville for one purpose - to create a universe of puzzles for him to work his way out of. Take control of Woop and help him navigate his way through level after level of obstacles and challenges that stand between him and reaching the exit portal. Shift blocks, find keys, flip switches, wade through water, hot-foot it through lava and do everything it takes to make it out in one piece and evade an army of hungry creatures who want nothing more than to turn our purple hero into a nice ‘n tasty Woop Sandwich.