First of all, Comipo is a great software where you can develop your story-making skills with certain constrains. The User interface is very user-friendly and easy to use. If you're the type that can't come up with character ideas, this software is a big help to you.
Don't get confused by the sofware name, Comipo is more like a story maker with built-in characters rather than a manga maker. Most of the users say that it's not worth it because the biggest reason is that they were expecting more like the Manga Studio. Comipo is drag and drop story maker presented in manga/comics form.
For me, Comipo is worth the money and worth the time.
1. It's the first software with this kind of story making system.
2. If you're bad with drawing, the built-in characters can cover that up.
3. The limitations can exercise your mind in coming up with story ideas.
4. A lot of character poses and facial expressions are available.
5. Tests your efficiency in using limited backgrounds and characters.
1. Costly because of the DLC packs.
2. Limited character modifications.
If you plan to buy this, I reccomend that you buy at least 3 DLC packs depending on what story you want to make. I planned to make a shoujo school life manga series out of this so I bought Swimwear, Summer & Sports, and Casual wear.
If you plan to make a manga series, this software is very worth it. If not, then practice your drawing skills and try Manga Studio.
It cost me quite a lot but this is like my hobby now. I already made 15 chapters of my manga series using this sofware. If you keep on whining and ranting about this software then go on. In some way, you're just not just flexible enough in making stories.
And one more thing regarding DLC, buy only what you NEED and not what you want. I save up some money for DLC that can help my manga series become more and more interesting.
For good story writers out there who want a visualization of their ideas, this is the software for you. Be a good story writer, Be a Comipo user! :D