I will start off by saying that this MMO is hands down the best MMO I have ever experienced (That and it's also my go-to RPG franchise since my early gaming days)
Now then, let's narrow down this sucker with a Good/Bad list shall we? Er... A basic overview I should say.
- The combat system is quick and simple.
- The visual style is absolutely jaw dropping. (Especially on a PS4 and a computer with good specs)
- Character Creation is beyond that of any traditional MMO. If it's on the character you can edit it.
- The subscription is pretty cheap and you have different payment options and methods to work with.
- The story is good and may be on par with a couple of the older Final Fantasy titles.
- A lot of the humor is entertaining.
- Plenty of references to older Final Fantasy games in just about everything. (Such as Gilgamesh)
- Endgame is filled to the brim. (You'll be pretty busy once you click at Lv. 50)
- You can freely swap classes by simply changing weapons.
- Controller support. No tedious clicking for this one!
- The world is pretty huge. You won't see it all in a single sitting.
- Plenty of things to do so grinding isn't a big issue.
- Servers tend to overcrowd during events and big updates causing latency lag which makes the game almost unplayable.
- No one talks unless you're in an FC making it one of the less social MMOs.
- DPS Queue times are ridiculous. (For Tank/Healer it's practically instant)
- Fetch quests... (Be prepared for each npc to give you consecutive quests that are almost pointless)
- Spam bots occasionally whisper some stupid deal which gets annoying.
- The glamour system is a bad approach to costuming.
Those are my basic impressions since I got this game back in August and logged six-hundred some hours of play... and still counting.