A new game mode for Christmas!
I could not resist making yet another mode for X-mas. I just took the original Big X-Mas Chow Down mode and replaced "Ch" of the Chow with a "M" as a result the Big X-Mas Mow Down mode was born.
Well, it wasn't quite that easy. That new mode doesn't feature any of the extreme turkey munching nor the candy canes crunching. Instead there are lots of other rider on the winter wonderland roads. They are trying to deliver presents all over the kingdom. But as you might guessed in this kingdom nothing really ever gets delivered for rather obvious reasons. So don't feel bad about ramming them and snatching their presents! Most include giant snowballs that you can then throw at the next rider. Why are there snowballs in the presents? Because some people must have realized that their presents won't get anywhere anyway so they filled them with cheap snow instead.
But you can also find power ups, hats and some magic mutation for yourself and horse in those presents. You also still have to mow down those randomly generated snowmen of course as well as the horned bucket heads but those giant snow balls make it all a good bit easier.
The demo is now on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/339890/
Alternative mirrors: http://tocogames.itch.io/last-knight http://www.indiedb.com/games/last-knight/downloads/last-knight-x-mas
It contains the X-mas Mow Down mode and the X-mas Chow Down mode.
If you never played the Big X-mas Chow Down mode before you can check it out here:
Here is the change notes list:
- Added X-mas mow down mode
- Tweaked extra cameras
- Tweaked other rider
- Changed extra cameras switch to page up/page down +/- (numpad)
- Fixed a rare bug with other rider destroying collisions
- Fixed x-mas music lacking stingers
Here we go with update #9 which marks version 1.9!
You probably wondered by now why Halloween never seems to end in Last Knight. Wonder no more! It is now Christmas and Santa made your deepest wish come true. What wish that is? To put all those competitor rider to waste.
- Added Trader visuals
- Added Tavern
- Added hats, flags and color randomization for other rider
- Added sleeping other rider
- Added other cameras hotkeys with custom favs
- Tweaked other rider to be much less
- Tweaked other cameras and added 2
- Changed other rider to not strafe in front of you
- Changed other cameras gamepad switch to d-pad up down
- Changed other cameras to overwrite text-fx per camera type
- Changed loading intro
- Changed endless hat droprate to be high (it is x-mas)
- Improved hats inventory menu
- Improved sounds system
- Improved music system
- Fixed bug with fat strength property
- Fixed ghost other rider colliding
- Fixed music system issues
- Fixed magic lance visuals not showing up anymore in boss level
- Fixed rare you are dead message stuck
- Fixed other cameras with finished camera bug
- Fixed cannon cinematic camera glitch
- Fixed a issue with 2 custom advanced graphics settings getting overwritten
“Its just damn fun. That is why we play games, right?”
Alex Coccia, Greenlit Gaming
“By the end of a run-through you will be left breathless and your brain buzzing as it slows back down to reality.”
Tom Christiansen, Indie Game Mag
“The production values are top-notch, especially for a game that comes with such a low price tag.”
Matt Suckley, God is a Geek
New X-mas special mode: The Big Xmas Mow Down
Rider are roaming the kingdom trying to deliver X-mas presents. Joust them in the back or ram them in the side to snatch their presents. Presents can include giant throw able snowballs, treasures, silly mutations and rare randomly generated hats! Also make sure to joust those Horned Bucket Heads and send them flying. A merrily cheery Christmasy good time!
No payed DLC and no In-App purchases but lots of free randomly generated hats!
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Sign in to add your own tags to this product.